• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dezept1p

Dezept1p

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:I like web-design, Rap and break dance<br />www.prohoney.com my web design studio.<br />Will be :)

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:46 PM

Posted Image

#2 SebLev

SebLev

Forum Whore is what I am today!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:36 PM

Personally I find it way too busy. I like the idea you were going for but I would probably cut out the extra pictures on the sides. Also, I'm not really fond of the stroke you have on the black city shape. Other then that it does have potential. I just find it too busy. Great work though.

#3 Mooey

Mooey

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:http://500px.com/mikeholman
    http://holmanmedia.net

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:24 AM

Way too busy, I don't know what to look at first. Remove the thumbnails on the edges, make the city scape smaller, move down the film title and make it bigger maybe? Remove the heart in my opinion.

#4 Dezept1p

Dezept1p

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:I like web-design, Rap and break dance<br />www.prohoney.com my web design studio.<br />Will be :)

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:35 AM

Personally I find it way too busy. I like the idea you were going for but I would probably cut out the extra pictures on the sides. Also, I'm not really fond of the stroke you have on the black city shape. Other then that it does have potential. I just find it too busy. Great work though.

THANKS A LOT! Appreciated :)

Way too busy, I don't know what to look at first. Remove the thumbnails on the edges, make the city scape smaller, move down the film title and make it bigger maybe? Remove the heart in my opinion.

THANKS a lot mate! :)

#5 charlesj

charlesj

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Skateboarding, UGA Football, Arsenal Football, music

Posted 19 November 2010 - 11:03 AM

As others have pointed out, it's way too busy with all of those photograps on the side. I do like the silhoutte cityscape though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users