Photo

P2L Getting some GUI Improvements... New Header is Live!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 03:15 PM

Hey gang! Just a heads up that along with some coding improvements and bug fixes, we've also been working on some tweaks on the GUI that I've wanted to do for some time now. We actually have a lot going on in various areas and we'll have more updates for you soon, but for now check out the new header on the main site... there's a new large version small version (use the little up and down arrow icon at the bottom right of the green header section to change the header size). Hope you dig it! :) Also working on cleaner version of the tutorial records I think you guys will like and a couple of changes to the footer.

Enjoy and please post your comments :D

Dan

PS. Hope you've been checking out the P2L Fanpage for the sneak peeks we've been posting :o
  • Adam, AwalryKeere, FuenceJef and 1 other like this

#2 Canen Art

Canen Art

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • Interests:I love taking photos of nature. That includes everything from the little bugs and animals all the way to natures beautiful landscapes.

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:22 AM

Pretty slick. I thought something looked different, but wasn't sure what was until I read this posting. Nice feature.

Can't wait until the forums have the same feel as the rest of the site again. :wink:

Best Regards,

Jason :)

#3 Gary

Gary

Officially in the P2L Archives

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:20 AM

It is some nice work I must admit, nice update Dan. Aesthetically the main site is looking good. And as Canen Art has stated, the forum needs to get the same feel as before in order to make P2L as home-like as before. ;)

#4 Matthew.

Matthew.

Official Spammer .Matt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:21 AM

Header image shifted to the left and loading icon was constant/little arrow stopped working after clicked. Chrome 8 (latest build) Win 7-64. Looks decent though.

Edited by Matthew., 05 December 2010 - 03:37 AM.

#5 Gary

Gary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:59 PM

There's a Chrome 9? :blink:

Or is it one of those nightly builds/betas? I'm using 8.0.552.215.

#6 Matthew.

Matthew.

Official Spammer .Matt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:38 AM

There's a Chrome 9? :blink:

Or is it one of those nightly builds/betas? I'm using 8.0.552.215.

Typo, I am on the same version as you. (incidentally though I believe nightly builds are now Chrome 9)

#7 Gary

Gary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:26 AM

Ah, I was about to say... I thought I may have not updated (despite having the auto-update feature enabled). Looks like an official Chrome 9 stable release is not too far upon us. :worthy:

#8 Matthew.

Matthew.

Official Spammer .Matt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:44 PM

Header image shifted to the left and loading icon was constant/little arrow stopped working after clicked. Chrome 8 (latest build) Win 7-64. Looks decent though.

Typical Matt :) Refresh your cache and it will be fine lol You still have the old js cached

Seems this is the case. Not too helpful for anyone who doesn't want to empty their cache for a small update though :P

#9 Aminaviet

Aminaviet

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 June 2022 - 06:19 AM

Hope it was or is currently for you slow pokes in the west enjoyable for all. Heres to a good year for all and hope good things for airsoft happen this year we can use it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users