#1 prestonj63926

prestonj63926

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:33 PM

Hi guys.

I have encountered a max and vray issue that makes absolutely NO sense, even chaos group has yet to give me a logical explanation for it, so I'm scouring the corners of the web hoping one of you fine people can lend some advice.

I recently purchased vray 2.0 and have established an effciently running network rendering setup. (includes 2 i7 quad core systems, and an AMD quad core system)

I've recently built two more systems, both running i7 extreme 980x's. When adding these to the farm and rendering, the frames rendered by the new Xtreme running pcs were significantly darker than the frames coming from the existing computers, even though all are being rendered from the same file, same settings, and all have vray 2.0 successfully working. Thinking maybe this was an issue with the Xtremes processors, I removed the two Xtreme pc's and added to the network a friends pc thats running an i7 870 quad, and the problem persisted. His pc rendered frame was significantly darker than those coming out of the other 3 machines.

Can anyone possibly point me into a direction that would explain this craziness? It's literally driving me insane simply because it makes no sense at all. Any help is greatly appreciated.

-prestonj63926
  • Willieron likes this

#2 Helen88

Helen88

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Internet, Foto, music, soft.

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:50 AM

Yes it is a fantasy

#3 janettewc69

janettewc69

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:51 AM

Vulgar girls blog http://blowjob.adult...paginate_elissa acupuncture school srilankan girls prelolita sex pokemon manga hentai

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users