• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:07 AM

You guys ARE checking out our Facebook page for sneak peeks and stuff right?

http://www.facebook....170628552947606

And don't forget about the Twitter feed! http://twitter.com/pixel2life

#2 Shawn.

Shawn.

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:02 AM

I DO!

Very nice. Cant wait to see it finished.

It's amazing how you are expanding the P2L network like you are. Great stuff!

#3 Griffin

Griffin

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts
  • Interests:Things I find interesting.

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:17 AM

Very nice.

Was tutorialseek the 56k version of P2L that was around years ago or is this a completely different name? It just sounds familiar.

#4 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:06 AM

Very nice.

Was tutorialseek the 56k version of P2L that was around years ago or is this a completely different name? It just sounds familiar.

Oooo Griffin good memory! You're right, I originally purchased tutorialseek.com to be a "light" version of P2L but it didn't last too long and the project was shelved. In all honesty, I have been wanting to actually MOVE P2L to that domain as it would help TREMENDOUSLY SEO wise to have the site running on a domain with "tutorial" in the name and we've decided to go ahead with the project. So what will happen is that the tutorial search engine and database portion of P2L will be moved to the site and P2L will become more of an industry blog related to tutorials and design and will also continue to be the hub of the P2L network with it's forums, ad system, marketplace and publishing system. The site will still be totally integrated in to our network, so your login information for P2L will also work on TS, P2L credits will still work etc etc.

We're planning on keeping this site light and extremely functional... so many of the features that are not working here will be implemented on the new site and all the cool tutorial tools will be carried over. We're also planning some additional surprises and seriously considering having the search engine not only display results from the P2L index, but from other top index sites as well.

Fun stuff! :D

#5 derek.sullivan

derek.sullivan

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Interests:preaching, programming, music, friends, outdoors, moves, books

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:48 PM

that's pretty stinkin sweet bro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users