1 reply to this topic

#1 Ultragamer

Ultragamer

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:58 PM

Hi everyone, been a while but I am in the need of some help. I have been working on a photo edit for a friend, I had finally finished it, and it looked pretty decent. I had to remove two mics on stands in front of some people. Well, I had multiple layers, and when I went to save it, I forgot to merge all of them, (my brain was fried after so long of working on it) and it didn't save my edits, just like I hadn't done a thing. Needless to say I am very annoyed right now lol. I was wondering if there was any way possible to undo anything like that? (I had already saved it, and exited out of PS =/ ) Or if anyone wanted a challenge of doing it for me that may could do it quicker? lol.

Thanks.

#2 Demonslay

Demonslay

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • Location:A strange world where water falls out of the sky... for no reason.
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Coding, Splinter Cell, Cats

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:48 PM

Depends on how you saved it. If you blindly hit Ctrl+S, Photoshop should default to saving the .psd file, in which case you are completely in luck. Otherwise, there really is nothing to be done unless you had somehow saved it sometime during the process, at which time you could actually have something to find.

Unfortunately, if you never actually saved anything, there is really nothing to be found. :unsure:

Edited by Demonslay, 21 April 2011 - 09:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users