#1 derek.sullivan

derek.sullivan

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Interests:preaching, programming, music, friends, outdoors, moves, books

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:23 PM

Since I can remember I have been a member here at pixel2life. Posting on the forums, submitting tutorials, talking with other members and developing friendships that will last a lifetime. It is sad to say this, but as God has me moving in other directions, my activity here on the forums and the website, has been and will continue to be limited. So, I have decided that the best move would be to move on in life. I no longer program, and the only online activity I do, is on my facebook profile and my twitter. I am saying goodbye to p2l. I am not saying goodbye forever, however as of right now, this is necessary. Maybe I'll be returning one day in the future to look into web development some more, maybe not. My profile will stay, but I will not be active. You guys are wonderful, and you will be missed! RC69, you have been a great deal of help, and I am thankful for you! I will be on to respond to comments made on this post only tonight.

- Derek

#2 rc69

rc69

PHP Master PD

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,827 posts
  • Interests:Web Development

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:37 PM

Given the current state of the site i can't say i'm surprised to see another long-time member go. However, it's nice to see you stuck around to say good bye.

Good luck with whatever it is you're moving on to. I'm glad i was able to help :)

#3 1P0

1P0

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:22 AM

IMHO... same than with people... sites change... and get fantastic with great admins :D ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users