2 replies to this topic

#1 jdbadger

jdbadger

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:55 AM

Hello All. I understand the moderator needs to approve any contest but I was wondering if there is there any interest in putting together a logo for a Triathlon Team? The logo would go on the uniforms etc.

Would have the wording GoSonja Endurance Coaching either tri theme or possibly a horse head or body.

I just want to gauge the interest. I have had a couple logos done here a few years ago and got great results. Volleyball logo for abekat Anarchy and Tri logo for evil monkey multisport. I also saw a great logo you did for Steel City Endurance. (If you like you can check these logos out to see what I am looking for.) Logo should look good in black and whote or one color.

Anyway..if there is interest and the moderator oks this post I will give the details. Looking at a prize of $75 or so.

If the moderator approves and there is interest I would need entries sooner than later.

Thanks for looking and your feed back.

#2 dreaming2design

dreaming2design

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:26 PM

Would you mind PM'ing me some pictures/examples of those previous logos you had and some of your ideas? perhaps refrences to your general idea of what you want. Thanks!

#3 DoC

DoC

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:16 AM

Hello jdbadger, i'd be willing to participate. By "tri theme" do you mean triathlon themed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users