Photo

LOOKING FOR TUTORIAL WRITERS! (And some other stuff)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 danrichard

danrichard

Young Padawan

• Admin
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

Hey guys,

Looks like the buy and sell services part of the forum is gone so thought I would post it here and maybe you guys can spread the word. I am looking for a few of things... first I am looking for tutorial and article writers that can write intermediate to advanced webmaster related content. So I'm looking for tutorials and articles about web services, SEO, Social Media, ecommerce, dealing with mobile platforms etc... basically anything you think would be useful to webmasters. I need experienced writers that know what they are talking about and can write unique content, not repeat the stuff that everyone and their monkey is already aware of.

Second thing I am possibly interested in are tutorial sites that are for sale or perhaps you have tutorial content from an old site that is no longer being used etc... again, these need to be unique, high quality tutorials, not looking for recycled stuff.

And finally, are you good and fact finding and digging up stats? I am looking for researchers that can take a topic and find stats and other information on this topic that is acurate and up to date and send them to me. So for example, let's say I want to know what percentage countries worldwode are accessing twitter, or perhaps I want to know what the current marketshare is for various mobile phone manufacturers.

If anyone is interested in any of these opportunities, please contact me with some additional details and your rate by either PMing me on here or better yet, send an email my way by using me at dan richard d0t com. I am not looking for free stuff, I am willing to pay reasonable rates for quality content.

Thanks!
Dan (Faken)
  • nrvkuri, Eraxiadal, thulsiscepets and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users