New Tut.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 _*FusionDezigner_*

_*FusionDezigner_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2004 - 08:28 PM

Hey guys. Im new to this forum, but not to the industry. I would wright this tutorial myself, but was never good at explaining things step by step for a tutorial. I think this idea would be good for an intermediate Photoshoper who whants to develop his abilities. You always see the "Blast" "Gel" and "Tech lines" tutorials, all of them vertualy the same. I would like to see all those brought together to for a real Photoshop Abstract Image using Blending modes, layer effecs/mask that sor of thing. Yes I think this might be a lengthy tut, but i think alot of aspiering photoshopers would welcome the time put into this.

#2 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 08:28 PM

Hey guys. Im new to this forum, but not to the industry. I would wright this tutorial myself, but was never good at explaining things step by step for a tutorial. I think this idea would be good for an intermediate Photoshoper who whants to develop his abilities. You always see the "Blast" "Gel" and "Tech lines" tutorials, all of them vertualy the same. I would like to see all those brought together to for a real Photoshop Abstract Image using Blending modes, layer effecs/mask that sor of thing. Yes I think this might be a lengthy tut, but i think alot of aspiering photoshopers would welcome the time put into this.

We'll see if FS decides to try this <3

Faken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users