*COMPLETE alrighty another image request

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 _*wedge_*

_*wedge_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2004 - 06:44 PM

;)

okay here's what I'm reqesting, I'd like to have a ANGEL logo for my clan page on TWL , the image limits are 250X250 I think. All i need is the name ANGEL and something cool in teh background that would fit the name ANGEL, and also a phrase at the bottom that says "Good People, Good Players, No Poilitics"

also to help you out with colors or whatnot, there's a old logo image that we used before at the top of this page ANGEL

if you don't want to use those colors, then that's fine with me :unsure:

Thx again

#2 _*Archangel_*

_*Archangel_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2004 - 08:49 PM

Wedge -

I'll get this done for you this week...for a background - something like the angel I have on my sig watermarked in the background?

#3 _*Archangel_*

_*Archangel_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2004 - 10:52 AM

Wedge -

Check this - let me know what you think. It is 250px x 250px and sitting at just over 20kb

Posted Image

#4 _*wedge_*

_*wedge_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2004 - 05:14 PM

nice man :) it's perfect !

thx again

#5 _*Archangel_*

_*Archangel_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2004 - 08:03 AM

No problem!

#6 _*WOODS_*

_*WOODS_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2004 - 06:44 PM

yes, very nice

btw, am i the only one using paintshop pro to make sigs?curiosity is killing the cat :)

#7 _*Jag_*

_*Jag_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2004 - 04:17 AM

You can use what you want. But PSP is not as powerful as Photoshop, although, saying that, I haven't tried PSP8. If you get the image you want by using Paintshop pro, why does it matter?

#8 _*Archangel_*

_*Archangel_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2004 - 12:40 AM

It's been my experience that it doesn't matter what program you are using or even what version. What matters is that you know how to really USE that program!

#9 _*Jag_*

_*Jag_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2004 - 12:07 PM

Thats true. But would you say the same if someone has using MS Paint, compared to one with photoshop?

#10 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 12:24 PM

I use MS Paint exclusively ;)

Faken

#11 _*Garzlok_*

_*Garzlok_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2004 - 12:33 PM

Don't even get me started with MS Paint...

Faken Pixel by Pixel Bullcrap!! ;)

I almost went blind working with that program...or was I doing something else...hrmm? :D

Anyway...that's all behind me now, and I'm feeling much better since I've been medicated. :ph34r:

#12 _*Archangel_*

_*Archangel_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2004 - 12:42 PM

There are definitely benefits to using a higher grade program - but the fact still remains - if you don't know how to use the program, no matter how good - it's no use to you.

You might get a brand new 5 Speed 2004 Jeep Wranger - but until you learn to drive a stick shift it's of no more use to you than the 10 speed bicycle you have in your garage.

#13 _*Garzlok_*

_*Garzlok_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2004 - 02:09 PM

You're talking to a guy who learned how to drive a stick in a BMW M7

#14 _*Archangel_*

_*Archangel_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2004 - 02:32 PM

;) I don't think I'll ever get to touch one of those - let alone drive one!

#15 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 02:32 PM

I learned to drive / parallel park in a 1988 LTD Ford Crown Victoria. :/ So I learned how to drive a car and a yacht at the same time ;)

Faken

#16 _*Jag_*

_*Jag_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2004 - 12:35 PM

I drived a fucking Jaguar, til I wrote it off...

#17 _*Garzlok_*

_*Garzlok_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2004 - 12:51 PM

Don't get too excited about the M7...it wasn't mine...I was driving an automatic Nissan Sentra at the time ;)

When I lived in Cincinnati, I had a job at the BMW dealership while I was going to school. I took care of all the cars in the used car lot. It was rough. I had to Drive Porche 911's, an M7, M3's, a Lambo...it was rough :ph34r:

Anyway...I didn't own any of them. I just had to drive 'em and clean 'em!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users