#1 Count3rGeko

Count3rGeko

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 07:01 PM

Hey!

For the sig i want it to be as big as the one i got now.
On this site http://outwarhelp.net/pics.html , the picture of the wolfy dog thing which is like the 4th picture is what I want on the sig, with the name Count3rGeko and have like a dark theme in it, thanks.

#2 theguid

theguid

chewy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 296 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 08:02 PM

Is this thread here just for looks?

#3 Count3rGeko

Count3rGeko

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 10:03 PM

Oh sorry,

1. File and Dimension Size: I dont know what sizes are what so a bit bigger then the size that my signature is right now.

2. Your Name: In the Top-Right hand corner have Count3rGeko

3. Additional Text: Somewhere in the Middley, Bottom-right have the word Deep In The Shadow It Waits in a shadowy sorta of text.

4. Color Schemes: Dark

5. Images: http://outwarhelp.net/pics.html I would want the dark dog wolfy thing which is like the 4th pic there in the middle.

#4 Adrian

Adrian

P2L Looser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 10:58 AM

READ: You must be an active member to request sigs! Requests by members with less than 30 posts will most likely be ignored.

You havent got 30 posts. Only 5(at time of writing)! Post a bit b4 you request.Writing in red is super important, writing in red bold is very super important thats why Faken put the text in red when he posted the rules!

-rodersrimble

#5 Count3rGeko

Count3rGeko

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 11:05 PM

You must be an active member to request sigs! Requests by members with less than 30 posts will most likely be ignored.

It says most likely be ignored doesnt mean it will be. Im usually on every day at least once, and anyways everyones accounts were deleted and i probably had more than the posts i had now.

#6 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 04:04 PM

Unfortunately Mr.Dan has asked me not to do any unless they have 30 posts, sorry. With good reason, we had a lot of people come, get a sig and leave, and that's just not nice. I completely see where he's coming from, so again, sorry. Besides 30 posts isn't hard.

#7 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 03:29 PM

Hey Guys... Geko is cool. He's an original member and his post count was wiped out from the hack thing. You can go ahead and do it if you have time :)

Faken

#8 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 08:10 PM

Cool, I'll see if I can't do something in the morning...

#9 Count3rGeko

Count3rGeko

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 10:02 PM

yay thanks

#10 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 08:26 AM

The link you gave me:

Site Temporarily Disabled

This site has been temporarily disabled. If you are the owner of the site, please contact customer care.

#11 |xLr8ed|

|xLr8ed|

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 02:47 PM

If it is so "not nice" don't offer to make sigs. I went to Integra designs and they made me one with no questions. That's the service we expect from Sig makers. Don't offer to make sigs unless your going to do it for fun. Or to become better at it. Don't be so stubborn. Not everyone are like those people who just asked for them and left... remember there is people out there that would be interested in helping or becoming a sig maker. They Just want to see your designs. -Thanks

#12 ronson

ronson

Banned For Being Purple

• Twodded Staff
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Interests:Rugby, Programming, Building Computers, Networking, Web Design and...........BINGE DRINKING!!!!!!.

Posted 23 October 2004 - 03:49 PM

to me its a good rule you need to EARN you're sig and the majority of people will probably just leave and say its there work end of.

BUT IT ISNT END OF people take time and care when making people these sigs for what? for people not to contribute anything to this forum and just run off? People like me Faken, Addicted, Gio and so on are staying on these forums we contribute if we request a signuture and get one its because we deserve it and because we wont run off and say its our own work.

That probably looks like a load of bolllox...Probably is but i didnt know how to word what i thought..

James

P.S People making sigs for others is a PRIVLAGE not a right

#13 Count3rGeko

Count3rGeko

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 04:17 PM

The link you gave me:

Site Temporarily Disabled

This site has been temporarily disabled. If you are the owner of the site, please contact customer care.

crap, i dont know what happened there.
I have the pic saved on my computer so when i get to my house ill post it on here.

#14 theguid

theguid

chewy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 296 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 09:26 PM

Hrm, forum ate my post :D

Yeah, just because you dont agree with the rules certainly doesnt mean you are right or that this site should be like all the other sites out there. They offer a service here and if they have ground rules for using their services then they have every right to do it. If you want to use another site the please feel free to go there, but don't come here bitching about the way things should be when you aren't even a contributor here. The rule is in place for a reason and it is a very good rule (at least all the people who are actually an involved part of this community thinks so).

</rant>

#15 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 09:47 PM

If it is so "not nice" don't offer to make sigs. I went to Integra designs and they made me one with no questions. That's the service we expect from Sig makers. Don't offer to make sigs unless your going to do it for fun. Or to become better at it. Don't be so stubborn. Not everyone are like those people who just asked for them and left... remember there is people out there that would be interested in helping or becoming a sig maker. They Just want to see your designs. -Thanks

We offer sigs to our members. We don't use sig making as a draw to our site or to try and get members. We're here to help, but being very busy with such a huge site, free sig making for all is not a service we offer, nor is it advertised that way.

Faken

#16 sEVEn

sEVEn

P2L E-Goddess

• Members
  • Pip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:I HAVE SO MANY!!&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;anything art :) and anything nice and fluffy and anything to do with the growth of children and their minds :) and anything to do with movies and anything to do with music and anything else creative and anything to do with...

Posted 23 October 2004 - 10:32 PM

If it is so "not nice" don't offer to make sigs.  I went to Integra designs and they made me one with no questions. That's the service we expect from Sig makers. Don't offer to make sigs unless your going to do it for fun. Or to become better at it. Don't be so stubborn. Not everyone are like those people who just asked for them and left... remember there is people out there that would be interested in helping or becoming a sig maker. They Just want to see your designs. -Thanks

hehe and this was posted on the 17th ;>

Active members woulda replied by now =] if they really meant what they said.

Hey the point of that is so that people just don't drop in and drop out. Hell I use to make 30 posts 'a day' on some boards, this is not a crazy task, but it does ALSO help use get to know your personality a bit.

P2L does it just for fun, but after making hundreds of sigs you like to weed the ones out that are priority.

Any member can make you a sig at 4 posts if they want to take it on and have fun like that, but I know it wouldn't last after they do a zillion sigs, they'd be weeding too.... I use to make sigs for every clan I joined... and it burns you out.

I would be happy to make ANYone I thought was cool a sig.... but how the hell do I kow you are cool at 4 posts?

Geko? Yeah I can see what happened there :D and I love your new siggy ;>

And just to note I am a really busy person for the last couple of months, feel lke I haven't been here at ll hardly, miss the place, and had posts wiped too and I've still managed 51 or so posts here.... *shrugs*

#17 ronson

ronson

Banned For Being Purple

• Twodded Staff
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Interests:Rugby, Programming, Building Computers, Networking, Web Design and...........BINGE DRINKING!!!!!!.

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:43 AM

all the more reason to make me staff seven XD

#18 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:51 AM

First off, it wasn't my call. Even if it was I agree with Dan on this, because I'm a busy person most of the time so if every person posted first to get a sig they'd never get done... and this way people are contributing to the community. Like Faken said, we don't give away sigs to make people post, we reward those who are active by making one. Plus if people are asking for a sig just to see my designs, that's kinda wasting my time, that's what my online portfolio is for.

#19 Count3rGeko

Count3rGeko

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 03:36 PM

haha i forgot I cant upload pictures, damn.
well i could email the pic to someone.

#20 sEVEn

sEVEn

P2L E-Goddess

• Members
  • Pip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:I HAVE SO MANY!!&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;anything art :) and anything nice and fluffy and anything to do with the growth of children and their minds :) and anything to do with movies and anything to do with music and anything else creative and anything to do with...

Posted 24 October 2004 - 09:16 PM

all the more reason to make me staff seven XD

that is up to the gods themselves ;>

i am only their pet angel :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users