#1 rc69

rc69

PHP Master PD

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,827 posts
  • Interests:Web Development

Posted 21 October 2004 - 09:56 AM

hey, i got a new site in the works, and when i first started it for the beta stage (general code fixing/writing ect...), i made a quick POS template.

now that im pretty much done with the codeing part, i want to make a template that ppl could at least stand to look at, which ive half done. only problem is i can't think of a way to place the banner and links so they aren't just floating in the middle of no where

the site with the new template is here.

any ideas/help would be appreciated
thanks

p.s. if you don't exactly know what i want to do with my banner/links, i want to do something similar to p2l, where its nice and stuck in one spot and blends in w/ the template

#2 syte

syte

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 11:29 PM

You should consider extending the banner all the way across the top, and for the links, take them off, and make your navigation apart of the banner. In place of the links you can put the vistors. It will look alot better. Nice job by the way :)

#3 rc69

rc69

PHP Master PD

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,827 posts
  • Interests:Web Development

Posted 27 October 2004 - 08:40 PM

im planning on redoing the banner (don't really like current one), but as for the images instead of links... im on a 1gb bandwidth limit, so im trying to keep things as simple as possible

but thanks for the ideas :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users