6 replies to this topic

#1 reznamac

reznamac

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:05 PM

Im getting so frustrated with google and yahoo. I dont know what to do anymore.

I reported the www.broo kwarehouse.com (I put a space in there) to google and yahoo 2 times and nothing...
Now a new spam site comes up yesterday under the search term "nj warehousing", which is way worst than broo kwarehouse.com.

surf.lumbe rmax.com/0/1/2/totalconnection/3 (I put a space in there) This site is the ultimate 100% spam site than forwards you to a directory after 10-15 seconds. I reported this to google and nothing :angry:

Edited by reznamac, 09 December 2005 - 01:05 PM.

#2 iPod

iPod

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:56 PM

Yeah if they don't do anything about it I think it's time for them to start looking through their inbox.

#3 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 07:39 PM

This stuff takes months to get action on btw :rolleyes:

Dan

#4 greg

greg

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 499 posts
  • Interests:Fine art, web and graphic design, naval architecture, chess, and sports.

Posted 10 February 2006 - 07:50 AM

As Faken touched upon, it won't get done over-night.

#5 Slugger

Slugger

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:03 PM

Im getting so frustrated with google and yahoo. I dont know what to do anymore.

I reported the www.broo kwarehouse.com (I put a space in there) to google and yahoo 2 times and nothing...
Now a new spam site comes up yesterday under the search term "nj warehousing", which is way worst than broo kwarehouse.com.

surf.lumbe rmax.com/0/1/2/totalconnection/3 (I put a space in there) This site is the ultimate 100% spam site than forwards you to a directory after 10-15 seconds. I reported this to google and nothing :o

You've reported it, you can't do much more than that. I would suggest you forget about it now and concentrate on marketing your site. In good time they will get their just deserts. You'll find that all the negativity you feel about these shonky webmasters will only hamper your own productivity. Put it behind you and move on.

#6 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 12:44 AM

Exactly Slugger.... you can't get caught up in these pissing contests... it just consumes your energy for nothing. I get so many people PMing or emailing me all these new tutorial sites and how they keep ripping me off etc... it happens so often, but you can't sweat it. We just keep trying to lead the pack and do our best. Can't ask for more than that, so I don't get stressed over it :(

Dan

#7 DoctorPhotoshop

DoctorPhotoshop

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 01:09 AM

Hey,

I would wait a while more to see if google takes action. But if nothing happens, then I gotta say, if you really want this keyword slot, I would fight fire with fire. He may be cheap and ruthless, but it gets the job done. Thats bottomline. Thats BIZ!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users