Posted 14 November 2004 - 04:33 PM

0_0 Those are some...hardcore images. Don't do that people be civilized. :P

#42 Canen Art

Canen Art

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • Interests:I love taking photos of nature. That includes everything from the little bugs and animals all the way to natures beautiful landscapes.

Posted 14 November 2004 - 05:08 PM

holy cow.. Thats way bad guys. Hopefully no one did it from here. Faken already emailed him so im sure the guy would be taken care of it, sometime... but I bet he dont know. Ouchy....

#43 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 05:15 PM

The folks at Tribalwar found out, and that's the last group you want after you... They will simply destroy anything on that forum or site until it's worthless. I guess if they didn't want this unwanted attention, he shouldn't have completely ripped my site. Now he's getting hell for it. I know hundreds of people online, and many of them are very upset about this one. It probably won't end until he takes the site down at this point...

Faken

#44 Snoug

Snoug

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 05:20 PM

im tempted to take a look but i don't want to get a virus or anything >:P

#45 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 05:22 PM

im tempted to take a look but i don't want to get a virus or anything >:P

You won't get a virus, maybe nautious from some of the things posted, but no virus... that I know of... they're not after the viewers, just the publisher.

#46 Snoug

Snoug

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 05:29 PM

snickers... ok not appropriate but id have to say he deserved it. He most likely will have a legal mumbo jumbo going on soon. Punishment enough i say. :P

#47 ronson

ronson

Banned For Being Purple

• Twodded Staff
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Interests:Rugby, Programming, Building Computers, Networking, Web Design and...........BINGE DRINKING!!!!!!.

Posted 14 November 2004 - 06:36 PM

The folks at Tribalwar found out, and that's the last group you want after you...

They aint that scary...I know quite a few good hackers, and ive got a very special PHP hack...As for the images on the forum they are cool! im gunna send them to my friends now XD!!

But i will admit...that is WAYYYYYYYYY OTT!

Ive been a good boy and done nothing!

#48 FaultySanity

FaultySanity

Sexy Tutorial Writer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 06:50 PM

I say spam the living shit out of his e-mail.

#49 ronson

ronson

Banned For Being Purple

• Twodded Staff
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Interests:Rugby, Programming, Building Computers, Networking, Web Design and...........BINGE DRINKING!!!!!!.

Posted 14 November 2004 - 06:53 PM

I say spam the living shit out of his e-mail.

All hail Faulty, hes given us the word to spam him lol!!!

You want a annoymunus spammer? mass emailer?

PM me

#50 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 07:11 PM

Feel free to to report his site to ripper based websites, however I would ask that you please do not take any illegal action towards his website or host. I will attempt to deal with the situation professionally and hopefully it will no thave to go further than that.

Faken

I think its time to reiterate this... listen to the Big Boss Man, he's wiser than most of us :yoda:

#51 Snoug

Snoug

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 09:48 PM

i did not think Yoda posted here though?

#52 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 10:05 PM

i did not think Yoda posted here though?

Kick you I will... yeeeeesss.

Faken

#53 Plumpen

Plumpen

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 01:06 AM

Damn, that Gaymansex0r. How lame. I am unable to sleep now because of that.

#54 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 01:19 AM

No response back from the site owner... it's weird that they haven't done anything on their forum to repair or lockdown the damage. Strange....

Faken

#55 Canen Art

Canen Art

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • Interests:I love taking photos of nature. That includes everything from the little bugs and animals all the way to natures beautiful landscapes.

Posted 15 November 2004 - 07:02 AM

I was thinking the same thing. He must have put up the site and doesnt check it at all. Go figure.

#56 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 12:35 PM

No response back from the site owner...  it's weird that they haven't done anything on their forum to repair or lockdown the damage.  Strange....

Faken

Go directly to the host, forget the site owner he's not going to remove it.

Another thing I would do is report him to:

:: pirated-sites ::

:: Stop Theif Org ::

:: Ripper Hunting ::

All the members here adding all that crap on his Forums will only reflect back on P2L and thats not what P2L is about is it?

Theres a correct way to do things and adding all those stupid threads and images is not going to get the site down.

Sorry just giving my opinion in that.

Site is hosted with http://www.dynamicservers.net that will redirect you to: http://itnvision.com/

Good luck with this, I think in the last 2 months I have seen more and more of these sites popping up all over, so many are trying to copy your site, good tuts, nobody is original anymore. The worst thing is they go to your site grab all your tuts and add them to their database and don't even send a courtesy email to let you know what they're doing that really annoys me.

#57 Atomica

Atomica

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 951 posts
  • Interests:Music-Art

Posted 15 November 2004 - 03:22 PM

whoa this was crazy lol i just read all the posts..... but i cant seem to reach the site he stole so im guessing its down for good. this is stupid how some people do this, i have seen it before with other websites. hopefully it wont happen again with P2l

#58 Unreal

Unreal

like.. TOTally cool!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 03:43 PM

Yeah wtf was the point of posting all that crap on his forums 0.o me + ronson tried a few lil things XD but didnt get his site down haha.. ah well best just to report him.. that or spam his mailbox.. xD

#59 Jag

Jag

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 04:03 PM

The folks at Tribalwar found out, and that's the last group you want after you... They will simply destroy anything on that forum or site until it's worthless. I guess if they didn't want this unwanted attention, he shouldn't have completely ripped my site. Now he's getting hell for it. I know hundreds of people online, and many of them are very upset about this one. It probably won't end until he takes the site down at this point...

Faken

You know hundreds of people online, and I, yes me, the sexy Jag was the one who found the ripper? Makes me feel all fuzzy inside :)

#60 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 04:35 PM

FYI - Those posts are not from P2L ppl.. his forum was attacked by TribalWar when they found out about the rip.

Faken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users