#1 Stephen

Stephen

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 10:23 PM

Greetings,

I am currently working on building my personal portfolio, and basically my online presence. I went for a simple, 2-column layout design, which uses various shades of blue and only two images.

As of yet I have not validated the XHTML or CSS, because I am still generating the content and finalizing the structure to be compatible in all browsers, on all Operating Systems.

It would be much appreciated if you give me your thoughts, criticism and any feedback you feel the need to tell me, so I can make any adjustments / improvements to the final design / layout.

I am also looking for a user image uploading script which generates a gallery, and a script which also allows users to post replies to my news if anybody knows of any. I know minimal PHP so creating my own CMS is a little ambitious at the moment.

If you would like to trade links with me, I would happily do so.

Thanks for your time; I look forward to hearing from you all,

Regards,

Stephen

http://stephendaly.co.uk

#2 Xalo

Xalo

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:30 PM

Nice clean layout, me likey :D

#3 Dh.

Dh.

CSS Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 05:16 AM

Very nice design, for some reason though when i hover my mouse over the quiknav the cursor slows down and jumps, rest of the sites fine though

#4 Stephen

Stephen

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 04:53 PM

Dh89: I have not come accross that problem before, perhaps Ill add more padding and spacing between each button, thanks for your feedback! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users