Exclusions

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 02:45 PM

Okay,

In 2005 i plugged the site www.synitex.com

And you all hated the bad coding, the speed, the spelling mistakes etc.

So.. now we want to see what you think of it now..

Synitex Web Services

Please tell us what you think!

Thanks!

Tom.

#2 DarkSuiyoken

DarkSuiyoken

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:09 AM

I didn't see your previous site, so I'm just commenting based on my first look of the site.

The site does load pretty slow still. This might be a problem with the host.

The overall layout of the content on the site could be better, although this one is pretty good too. I like the navigation, it's pretty well-done if you ask me.

The white space below the field where you enter domain names is glaring, you should try adding another stock photograph in it.

You can probably also try putting more plans on the main page. Also, your whole text spans across the whole design, which is probably 760 pixels. This is pretty hard to read. Try making a side bar on the right. (this can be space for more plans)

News at the top is weird for me. Maybe a customer testimonial at the top will be more appropriate.

That's all. I hope I was helpful!

#3 Mercedez

Mercedez

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:38 AM

It's pretty well done, but the text needs to be a bit larger.
And it may just be me and I know it a business website but repitition of blue and grey is a bit dull and lack-lustre.
I like the little logo and the nav is excellent; altogther the site pulls in one direction... good work.

#4 ktd

ktd

* Something Ain't Right *

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:16 PM

I really like it. It's smooth and simple but not to simple. On a side note you're not allowed to sell teamspeak or ventrilo servers unless you have a licence from them and I don't see you listed as an authorized dealer from either company. So just a heads up there

#5 Pax

Pax

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 08:11 AM

I'm lost on why nearly all hosting websites use graphics for everything? The text looks crummy and its slower to load. You can have your "required" picture of a server/computer, but make the text for your plans actual text.

Its easier that way, most people will not buy hosting without comparing, and one of the things I tend to do when I compare things is to stick them into an excel spreadsheet and compare the features. For that, I do like being able to copy and paste the text...not alt+tab back and forth to copy it down.

Sorry mate, it looks clean enough and all, but to me, its just another hosting site. Looks like most of the other ones out there.

#6 localhost

localhost

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 05:30 AM

I love it...the layout is great, the content is pretty good, although it does seem to load a bit slow..

#7 Aussiestinger

Aussiestinger

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 270 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 07:06 AM

Pretty good site, hosting too if I didn't already have a host I would have bought it. Anyways it loaded fast for me, but I have a very fast net. I really like it, the news box looks good, logo is good, the navigation is okay, but when you hover over it I don't like that, other then that very nice site you have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users