4 replies to this topic

#1 Neondragonzero

Neondragonzero

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 04:41 PM

I have tried Google. My site is there. Help! It drives me crazy! My dad(Crrrazzzy)'s site kicked off quick. There is already over one million People on every site(almost literally). My dad makes games and hosted sites.

http://www.myinternetservices.com/

It's hard being his son. My site is like this one site, Neo Cetra. It's a gaming Group with lot's of other stuff like anime/manga, Writing, Poetry, Contests, etc.

http://www.neondragonzero.com

My site has finally been edited the way I like it. It's my first layout I designed.

#2 Illinifan91

Illinifan91

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 09:30 PM

get more content on your forum make stuff on their that makes people want to sign up right now their nots much.

#3 Spyder

Spyder

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 05:09 AM

the reason is because your site to be honest is boring it isn't fun so people won't waste their time.

#4 acca

acca

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 06:44 AM

Yeah, you need find some friends to start few discussions on forum. That can atract visitors to register and join discussion. You have few of subforums with zero topics, that must be changed in order getting new members.

#5 mwookie

mwookie

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 01:08 PM

One of the things I learned with my first forum is to not just "fill up the site" with useless questions. You need to ask great complex questions (to the site or yourself through the forum) and then wait a few days for some else to answer. If this doesn't happen, then research, find the answer and then answer it yourself (with a second username).

I am not sure if that made much sense. I loaded up my forum with junk and realized that there was still no reason to hang around, no real information=no real visitors (or at least not registered members).

Good luck!

"Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your children." Sam Levenson
Graphic Design Company – Projects (Stock Photo Search EngineSell Your Photos)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users