• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 purity

purity

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:My main hobby/intrest in everything to do with Graphics Design. check out my weblog at http://www.half-alive.com

Posted 21 October 2006 - 12:41 AM

hay i was just wondering what would be the best time to display ads coss one of my web friends said once you get around 200 hits perday.

any other tips on the best time to bring out ads on your website

also whats better bringing out your own ads system or using a ads place like adsence?

#2 Evolution68

Evolution68

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 03:51 PM

id say summer, because noone is working or at school. And adsense because if you set up your own you might not get anyone willing to adverise on your site.

#3 greg

greg

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 499 posts
  • Interests:Fine art, web and graphic design, naval architecture, chess, and sports.

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:29 PM

(I don't think he was asking about seasons.)

Are you talking about 200 unique visitors per day, or just hits? If you're talking about hits, then 200 isn't even close. If you're talking about uniques, 200 isn't a bad number but not good enough to begin offering advertising.

I think once you begin nearing 500 uniques per day (that's about 15,000 uniques a month), you shouldn't have any issues selling ad space.

Until then, you can use AdSense. However, even when you reach that 500 uniques mark, nobody says you have to get rid of AdSense. You can still display AdSense ads and offer ad space at the same time.

I wrote about using AdSense to make some money. You might find it helpful.

#4 purity

purity

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:My main hobby/intrest in everything to do with Graphics Design. check out my weblog at http://www.half-alive.com

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:28 AM

:P cool thanks heaps and the article was a good read :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users