• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The_pro_designer

The_pro_designer

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:I am a Graphics designer, I work at Target, and I have a beautiful girlfriend names Mckenna. <3 Thats about it.

Posted 08 November 2006 - 08:56 PM

here guys put this in your browser and scramble all of p2ls images in a tumbling whirlwind. Its not a virus nor is it anything that will harm your computer or p2l.. Just somthing fun to do.. You can paste it in the adress bar of any site and it will have the same effect.
java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.25; x2=.45; y2=.44; x3=2.6; y3=.44; x4=600; y4=400; x5=600; y5=400; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

:) :P

Enjoy the chaos.

to help your jumble..
:) ;) :) :o

ok.. cya.

Edited by The_pro_designer, 08 November 2006 - 09:24 PM.

#2 cheerio

cheerio

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 09:07 PM

Someone( maybe you ) posted this quite recently..and made that same mistake with the space between "java" and "script"
great effect though

#3 The_pro_designer

The_pro_designer

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:I am a Graphics designer, I work at Target, and I have a beautiful girlfriend names Mckenna. <3 Thats about it.

Posted 08 November 2006 - 09:19 PM

Actully.. Thats space isnt supposed to be there or it really wont work.. :)

OH i see, it wont let me leave the space out.. :/

EDIT:, you guys will just have to take the space out when you copy and paste. yea.. since these fourms wont let me leave it out.

Edited by The_pro_designer, 08 November 2006 - 09:25 PM.

#4 syntex

syntex

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts
  • Interests:Poetry, Photography, Music, My Band, Guitar and out of my mind experiences.

Posted 09 November 2006 - 12:31 AM

Ugh scary, when i did it i thought ur ZetaGrafix sig said Syntexgrafix and i was like :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users