#1 SHIVMOO

SHIVMOO

Honoured X Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 04:52 PM

YOU ARE ANAKIN! :doh:

You have 1 month starting from today to make your very own lightsaber, cool designs and little widgets are bonus!

-Please start after this post, thankyou.

GOODLUCK :angrylooking:

here are some o so terrible concepts.... i am using 1 of them probably Attached File  lightsaberconcepts.jpg   26.3KB   135 downloads

Edited by SHIVMOO, 08 January 2007 - 05:19 PM.

#2 Bug

Bug

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 05:38 PM

Lol, absolutely loving those concepts ;)

Wow... finally a Lightsaber contest - Something I've always dreamed of!!

So no prizes or deadline?

#3 SHIVMOO

SHIVMOO

Honoured X Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 05:59 PM

no prizes i am afraid.. just knowing u have won, i may try and start some kind of winners hall or something, but not enough people enter and not enough stay entering....

deadline is in a month!

here is what i have so far, probably gonna start again as it is hideous and i will have only lost a few minutes, all is simple extrudes on a cylinder ;)
Attached File  lightsabert.jpg   17.6KB   148 downloads

Edited by SHIVMOO, 08 January 2007 - 06:02 PM.

#4 SebLev

SebLev

Forum Whore is what I am today!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:37 AM

haha ok well ive been working on a car latly (witch i've posted up in another thread) but now ill try and just multi task my modeling and work on this comp.... i know ive said it lots of time but this time ill actualy enter haha.... its just hard becaus im still a begginer but ill try my hardest....

Edit: Well i've been thinking over what i was gonna do for this compo and well i think i figured out a cool idea..... its not gonna be exactly the traditional light saber every one thinks of.... i've decided to just stick with the way a light saber works but make a new style of weapon out of it.... im gonna mix the futur with the past on this one.... i dont wanna give out what im actualy doing but just saying a bit of what im thiking.... ill try and work on it today a bit and post up a little preview

Edited by lilman, 23 January 2007 - 02:03 PM.

#5 SebLev

SebLev

Forum Whore is what I am today!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 09:03 PM

ok well i worked on it a bit today and this is what i have up to date....

its a katana still lightsaber.... i chose this style becaus when you look at star was the guys are mostly like samurai guys so i went back with the classics but made it look new with the lightsaber style.... ill also make a lightsaber still throwing star lol thats next..... still need to finish the katana

heres a little picture

Posted Image

#6 SHIVMOO

SHIVMOO

Honoured X Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 07:55 PM

4 days to go, maybe i am not active enough in it being the problem to why these flop nastily.
or cos there isn't someone posting with the ability level of Bongoboy to try and best.

Is ur light saber coming along Lilman?... i think it needs a grip to help with the feel of the piece, currently it feels very empty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users