29 replies to this topic

#21 Spide®™

Spide®™

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 10:33 PM

I was waiting to see if you could recover the PSD. I can go ahead and finish it but it'll be kinda image heavy since I won't be able to use text. I might Finish it tomorrow. Do you want me to implement lightbox and all that for you? Or do you want me to just do the shell, and then you fill in the content?

That would be great albinoAZN m8, If you take a look here www.junglespider.me.uk

This is really how i would like it to be ,, like the portfolio page ,, i couldent figger out how to center the site from top to bottom, and i dont have a clue how to do the contact part,, this is about all i can really do using dreamweaver
Anything you can do from the images i sent you will be awesome

Thx again m8

#22 Case

Case

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:28 PM

Thats a really ace site dude!

On the topic of tables with dreamweaver I suggest you let albino code it with CSS, or if that falls through look into css yourself, as although tables are pretty easy to learn you will come into trouble in the long term if you want to make changes to the site or you decide you want to make it accessible (under the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines).

Looks lovely though

#23 albinoAZN

albinoAZN

Albinos Are Extinct!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:40 PM

Yes, I've successfully finished the coding, and am about to start on adding the content. It's also 100% css/xHTML valid, wee! :)

#24 Case

Case

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 05:16 PM

Score! Quick work there :)

#25 albinoAZN

albinoAZN

Albinos Are Extinct!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 05:20 PM

I've been working on it for several days. I had hit a few snags with certain images, but luckily spider was there to help me out with that :)

Edited by albinoAZN, 21 April 2007 - 05:20 PM.

#26 Spide®™

Spide®™

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 08:57 AM

Yes 100% Valid xhtml & css :D its looking really good, not the one on my web server thats my table crap up go at it lol
I re-made the buttons with no text, lastnight i was even working on resizing the template to about 790x590
to fit in all resalutions , but since Jake as done all this work already for free, this would be really ungreatful of me

This is the only template that i have made , that iam really bothered about, it seems a lot of ppl like it also, that can be a hard thing in its self

Thx Jake, your the man :D

#27 albinoAZN

albinoAZN

Albinos Are Extinct!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:15 PM

I'm sorry spider, but I can't continue this. I just haven't got the time for extra things with exams coming up. As of tonight, I've had to put a complete halt on almost everything but school. I will PM you the .zip containing the successfully coded index page, and you can either add the content yourself or have someone else do it. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but I've realized how I've kept you waiting with no results and I didn't want to carry on like that. Again, I'm truly sorry, I'm just glad that I got all the hard work out of the way for you or whomever may follow.

#28 CAMILLUS

CAMILLUS

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:19 PM

wow!.. those protfolio pics looks just so good! :P.. !.. NICELY DONE!

#29 miraga715

miraga715

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:30 AM

Just an awesome design. Awesome portfolio! Good Job. I have nothing to critic or suggest it's great as it is! Great job, again!

#30 Spide®™

Spide®™

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 11:40 AM

I'm sorry spider, but I can't continue this. I just haven't got the time for extra things with exams coming up. As of tonight, I've had to put a complete halt on almost everything but school. I will PM you the .zip containing the successfully coded index page, and you can either add the content yourself or have someone else do it. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but I've realized how I've kept you waiting with no results and I didn't want to carry on like that. Again, I'm truly sorry, I'm just glad that I got all the hard work out of the way for you or whomever may follow.

No probs Jake m8, iv not been here my self a lot iam in America on holiday :(, iv downloaded the zip file, thankyou so much for the work you did

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users