Photo
- - - - -

How do you increase your website traffic?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 genozider

genozider

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:11 AM

Personally, i think in order to increase your website traffic, alot of things has to be done, like advertisement, contents that really attract ppl and free goodies.

Recently, i went to view many different design website.
I came to this design website and it say that they advertisement at site with 400000 unique hits per day, and they website now has a increasing traffic from 4 hits per day to 16 hits per day and it is still increasing.

But looking at the website, I dun really see contents that attracts ppl. The website only consist of a big header and some buttons and a footer. The design of the website might look neat and tidy but i dun really see the ability of the designers.They dun have any things for people to download and neither they write tutorials.

If my memory does not failed me, I saw the owner of the webiste tries to cheat people for a free logo before, and they also claim that they got 3000 unique hits per month.

But really just advertising and passing false messages, really help to increase your web trafiice trememdously?

#2 genozider

genozider

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 05:09 AM

I was asking instead of teaching ....
LOL

#3 geester

geester

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:43 PM

Why not create a webpage that is a general overview of your product or service and put a link on wikipedia this gets me 800-1200 targeted visirtors every month for one of my niches.

#4 JemsRoker

JemsRoker

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Internet browsing and creating new design.

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:26 PM

For argent or quick traffic social networking is the best way.

#5 _*aditd_*

_*aditd_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:42 PM

Lately I improved my sites sales ( which I think is better then visitor ) using social sites. Twitter is the best in promoting your busines/site.

#6 _*johnny1_*

_*johnny1_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:38 AM

social media sites are pretty useful in terms of getting targeted traffic.

#7 _*tcindia123_*

_*tcindia123_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:13 AM

Do SMO ( social media marketing) and get huge number of quality backlinks to your site, definitely you can will get traffic.

#8 _*tomhanks_*

_*tomhanks_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:05 AM

Do forum posting,social bookmarking and blog post i think this is enough to increase the website traffic,also utilized social media sites such as facebook,twitter.digg and tagza.

#9 _*molly002_*

_*molly002_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:53 AM

Blog posts, forum posting and social bookmarking these are the good ways to increase the traffic of website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users