Logo Creation Ideas

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 _*VooDoo_*

_*VooDoo_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2004 - 06:40 PM

I could never design a logo i truely liked.....so thts y i came here....not juss ofr a logo, but this was one of the only forums tha have tha in a help category.

#2 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 08:02 PM

I could never design a logo i truely liked.....so thts y i came here....not juss ofr a logo, but this was one of the only forums tha have tha in a help category.

Do you already have a site or a theme for your logo? Need to know what this is for before you can come up with a suitable logo :ph34r:

Faken

#3 _*sEVEn_*

_*sEVEn_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2004 - 12:31 AM

yeah that's true Faken, and also knowing how to use a specific tool helps... opens you to more possibilities

If I were to do a logo now I would use illustrator (my preference)... though I suck at it ;>illustrator is always a great place to start for logos if you have it...

found this one on Faken's page here:

Check out the tutorials list for Illustrator (click here) #24, 25, 95, 103 etc for text... but really all of them are good for slick designs... you can get so many ideas just looking at tutorials :lol: have a peek! They have some great stuff there..

you can also find some things looking on the google if you wanted to by typing in "illustrator logo" "or logo creation" etc <3...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users