3 replies to this topic

#1 cwindham

cwindham

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 09:37 PM

I have been doing gaming websites for awhile now. My past sites were filled with more information but I have decided to simplify now. I dont have the time to keep them updated so its simple.

http://www.gwaclan.net

Let me know what you think.

#2 derek.sullivan

derek.sullivan

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Interests:preaching, programming, music, friends, outdoors, moves, books

Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:45 PM

Bravo, I especially like the forums. The red blends in well and gives it that "gamer" appearance. I give it 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, 100%, A+, smiley face, whatever else there is lol.

#3 blando

blando

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:16 AM

I really like the style. especially the front page!

#4 Jurnky

Jurnky

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:45 AM

I am going to be honest here, and that is because I want to help.

Your site is heavy with a half of MB ... not good. And I noticed that you sliced your design in Photoshop/Imagery. Very bad. Because the script itself was generated and it tends to be very static (it uses tables). This will become time-consuming in the future. Also, I must mention, There is no CSS documents for the design. We cannot survive without CSS!

Images are all over the place. Hard-core solid text-less website. Terrible. Users will want to email you, but they cant copy/paste because it's just an image! Speaking of email, [email protected]? Ecko? No, no. Not professional. You should have something like [email protected], or [email protected]. Not ecko, it's not you, its a clothing company!

If you want to create websites, you must learn how to write one! It's quite easy, really. It is to me now.

I highly recommend you to learn HTML and CSS.
You can learn everything from here: http://w3schools.com.

If you have any questions (I know you do), get to me!
:wink:

Edited by Jurnky, 20 May 2009 - 09:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users