• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xXx-Treme

xXx-Treme

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photoshop, Parkour, Buildering, Rock Climbing, Adrenaline, Extreme sports, Extreme lifestyle

Posted 26 September 2009 - 02:51 AM

Well this time I was trying to something different than my usual style. I am not going to post images here, this time I am going to give you a link to flash slide-show, so you could check them out :)
So guys, enjoy them and let me know what do you think... Oh yes, the first then images have been colored in photoshop, but all the rest are natural colors of smoke :)

http://www.anderofot...m/swf/suits.htm

#2 theguid

theguid

chewy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 296 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:32 PM

I really like the smoke photography thing. These are really good! The first person I saw doing these was Soffel DeRoover and was completely suprised by the results. My only suggestion for your shots would be to narrow the gap in the middle of your reflection points. There seems to be too much open or empty space in the middle of the pictures, where if you brought the sides in closer to each other you might come up with some interesting verticle designs. Great work though!

#3 Bug

Bug

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 06:52 PM

Wow man, the last half or so of those photos are brilliant! Nice job <3

#4 xXx-Treme

xXx-Treme

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photoshop, Parkour, Buildering, Rock Climbing, Adrenaline, Extreme sports, Extreme lifestyle

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:50 AM

@ theguid - well I sure will try some more smoke photography.... Maybe even in studio some time....
@Bug - well these all are my smoke shots form the very beginning to newest, no wonder why you like the last half of them

#5 _*aprillove20_*

_*aprillove20_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:37 AM

Hello , Id like to see your photos but the link you provided seems to be not working .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users