#1 mlboyle19

mlboyle19

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:23 AM

Hello,

I'm in a small business and I'm planning to start marketing online. Is there a low cost technique I can utilize in developing my products in the internet? I've read something about ive247support dot com live chat software company that provides live support service at a low cost. I've come across this blog but I'm not pretty sure how can be effective this chatting software would be:

onlinebusinessconsultant.wordpress.com/2009/10/14/new-e-commerce-software-boosts-sales/

please if you have more idea about this tool I will highly appreciate if you post it here. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

yours sincerely,
Miley :popcorn:
  • beiceMessaw likes this

#2 mlboyle19

mlboyle19

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:25 AM

that's live247support not ive247support, sorry :popcorn:

#3 JemsRoker

JemsRoker

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Internet browsing and creating new design.

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:36 AM

There have only one way to promote your online business in cheap rate. It is SEO work and you can hire a SEO worker in cheap rate to promote your business. If you learn some SEO method then you can do it of your own and no need to spend money.

Edited by JemsRoker, 31 March 2010 - 02:38 AM.

#4 charlii

charlii

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:31 AM

To promote your business online on cheaper rates by hiring a SEO expert, via seo tools who will promote your products and you will be able to move towards right direction.

#5 Outsource

Outsource

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:33 AM

The option to outsource marketing functions is becoming increasingly popular. If you are evaluating the option to outsource there are a few things you should know when selecting a marketing consultant or outside firm. Learn what information your should gather and what things you should look for to find the right marketing consultant for you.

#6 BahadurShah

BahadurShah

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Web Design, Internet Marketing

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:17 AM

Hey,

Is there a low cost technique I can utilize in developing my products in the internet?

SEO is probably your best bet to start off. Though I always say that SEO is not the only thing one needs to focus on, as there are many other alternatives that one needs to consider (social media, PPC etc.). Just don't get fooled and tricked by some dodgy company posing as an "SEO Expert". The fact of the matter is, there is no real "SEO expert". You can find individuals and companies who may have tons of experience and know how to handle certain situations - however with the changing nature of the internet and search engines themselves, the expertise deteriorates. Review some of the various internet marketing and SEO services that you should incorporate if you want to be successful in the long run, some are briefed here on this page (reputation management is something many companies overlook).

At the same time of course; you can just go and do some extensive research on SEO (SEOMoz is a great place to start) and become good at it yourself. It will be a lot cheaper (at times even free). Hope that helps.

#7 _*creeper_*

_*creeper_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:58 AM

Hello,

The competition in internet marketing is tough, to secure a top position in SERP it is essential to follow some properly planned SEO + SMO plan.

Regards,
Creeper

Social Media Marketing | Social Media Agency

#8 _*merry1_*

_*merry1_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:49 AM

you need a SEO campaign to promote your website. Also use Social Media marketing, Facebook, twitter and other social media sites.

#9 _*Abhijit_*

_*Abhijit_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:37 AM

This post is too old but the answer may be helpful to others having the same querie. There is an excellent Live Chat software available out there and that too absolutely FREE. It is LiveZilla. For more information you can visit their website www.livezilla.net

#10 _*aaronaddy_*

_*aaronaddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:03 AM

If you know the process of SEO then you can do it by yourself by optimizing your website first and then do link building else you have a hire professional SEO company of individual.

#11 _*mcclinks3_*

_*mcclinks3_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:11 AM

I suggest you to obtain professional SEO services in order to get quick and useful results.

#12 _*aditd_*

_*aditd_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:36 PM

You can try the social networks site to promote your business/site. For me it is at this time is in the top for promotion techniques.

#13 _*mrkallen_*

_*mrkallen_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:05 AM

Hire a professional internet marketer for solid internet marketing strategy as the trends of internet marketing keep on changing so one need an up to date strategy to beat the competitors.

#14 _*robertfederer_*

_*robertfederer_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:25 AM

Yes..try an Internet Marketing expert to promote your business online.

#15 shoppingspout

shoppingspout

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Internet & Music

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:41 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOO. Don't hire SEO in cheap rates. This strategy will burn your site forever. If you have money then hire some SEO expert i higher cost. And if you don't have cost to spend o the project then do working on social medias like facebook, Pinterest, G+ and others its free. 

BUT NEVER THINK TO HIRE SEO IN CHEAP RATES.

#16 richardstevens

richardstevens

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 08:14 PM

1. High Quality Content:
In order to increase Page Rank you must have unique quality content which your readers want to share with their friends. You can read Tips For Writing Engaging Content.

2. Site Submitting:
To boost Page Rank you must have high quality Backlinks and the best way to generate quality backlinks is to submit your site on different web directories and article directories.

Some Good Web And Article Directories Are:

DMOZ
Yahoo Directory
Best Of The Web
Ezine Articles
Article Base
Go Articles

3. Guest Posting:
This is one of the most used and best technique to increase Page Rank. Most Blogs have options of guest posting through which you can post at their blog and get two or three backlinks in return to your blog this really helps if you are posting on good Page Rank Blog with the same Niche as yours.

This is one of the most used and best technique to increase Page Rank. Most Blogs have options of guest posting through which you can post at their blog and get two or three backlinks in return to your blog this really helps if you are posting on good Page Rank Blog with the same Niche as yours.

4. Link Exchange:
This is one of the most old techniques but it still works, in order to get a good PageRank you should get higher Page Rank sites to link to your site, through this you will firstly get a good Page Rank and will get traffic from that site.

5. Keep Updating:
Google really likes Sites that keep their content fresh and unique. The more you post, the more Google will crawl your site and the more chances for you to increase page rank 

6. Commenting On Other Blogs:
Commenting is a very crucial process in generating a good Page Rank. In Blogging Community you must be very socially active. Some Blogs are Do-Follow, which can help you generate back links to your site by just commenting on their posts. Nowadays most blogs have CommentLuv Plugin installed on their site which automatically places a link to their last blog post at the end of their comment.

7. Social Bookmarking:
Social Bookmarking is a very effective method to increase Page Rank because by sharing your Site on different Social Sites you will get a free Backlink and Traffic. Some of the most popular Social Bookmarking Sites Are:

Facebook
Google Plus
Squidoo
Digg
Hub Pages
Stumble Upon

8. Website Accessibility:
If Your Website is down for a long period of time, Google may reduce the ranking of your site. So You should always keep Your Website accessible.

9. Using Commonly Searched Keywords:
As You know people search using keywords and not the whole sentence so if you have used a keyword which is very frequently searched then you get a higher chance of your website being visited and MORE VISITORS = BETTER PAGE RANK.

10. Website Advertising:
You can make an Ad or a banner for your site and advertise it on different website, through this you will get good back links and traffic.

11. Create Multiple Pages:
If You create multiple Pages on Your Site this will strengthen your internal linking and will ultimately increase Page Rank.

12. Participate In Forums:
Google loves forums that are most frequently updated and by getting a back link from these forums you will succeed on increasing Page Rank.

13. Using Signatures:
You can add a link to your website in your online signatures. For example, you can add signatures in your email and forum posts but don’t try to spam because you can be blocked.

14. When Does Google Re-Evaluate Page Rank?
Google Re-Evaluates Page Rank about Three to Four times per year, so almost every Three months Google calculates Your Page Rank again.

15. Never Use Illegal Tactics:
Using illegal tactics can get you banned from Google and Google is very smart so never think that you can deceive Google because if they find out that you are using illegal techniques which are against their policy they will block you. Stay away from those tactics using these legitimate techniques will improve traffic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users