6 replies to this topic

#1 Vic Vance

Vic Vance

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:54 PM

I was just writing to say that I have started a new community focusing on the lines of web development. Tutorials that will be posted here are aimed to help new web developers. The site is simple to use and there will be some good error free tutorials. I am soon going to release a forum tutorial which will be beneficial for web developers.

If you wish to join then click here

Thank you.

#2 JoeR123

JoeR123

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:06 PM

ahh - loving the slick design, content's looking pretty good aswell! good work! :)

#3 Vic Vance

Vic Vance

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 08:17 PM

Thank you. The content in the layout is a bit compact, I am going to change it soon. However it depends on members, I made a post regarding new features. For now I am working on a forum tutorial.

#4 Obel

Obel

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:40 AM

I like that you keep the design simple and neat. However i do not like that the background "follows" you as you scroll down the page.

As far as the tutorials go, i see it more like a code library because you do not explain the code. If you aim for new programmers as your visitors, you would need to break the code down into smaller pieces and explain it as you go.

#5 Vic Vance

Vic Vance

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:21 AM

Thanks. Yes I guess you can call it a code library. I had a version one of PHP-scripting where there were features for a user to interact with. In that version all tutorials were explained with great amount of detail.

However people were just not interested. I think in a way they are right. When I was new to PHP, even though I did not understand the basics of PHP I went around looking for codes like user system. That is how I learned PHP.

I am soon going to open a guestbook where people can post for help. I am also going to add a video page for people who need guide to learn PHP. If you need help to learn PHP you can always add my on my MSN I am always online I would help you with PHP.

I have got two members who help me in this website. If you wish to help do contact me, I got the details on PHP scripting contact page. :)

Edited by Vic Vance, 08 March 2010 - 06:22 AM.

#6 Matt.

Matt.

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:53 PM

It seems the link is broken or the website is down, any news from the owner?

#7 camboreadcenter

camboreadcenter

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:24 AM

wonderfull

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users