Photo
- - - - -

Which kind of website's owner can earn more from Google Adsense.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 JemsRoker

JemsRoker

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Internet browsing and creating new design.

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:40 PM

There have various type of website like blog site, forum site, free music video mp3 download site, social site, personal or company advertise site, ecommerce site and many more.

Can anyone reply me "Which kind of website's owner can earn more from Google Adsense".

#2 Wonderimage

Wonderimage

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:37 AM

Hi Jems,

I researched some top sites got some results. There are a few categories by which people earn a lot through Google Adsense:

- Social media websites
- Image and animation gallery/hosting websites
- Music based websites, which provide friendly music downloading features.
- Online gaming websites
- Scandal based blogs

#3 martinawhite

martinawhite

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:04 AM

A webmaster can earn from Google Ad sense through Social Media Website. This is much more convenient way.

#4 DJfrOKI

DJfrOKI

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:55 PM

I agree with social media as well. However, if you think outside the box, you can make some good money with Adsense. I saw a url shortening site that was nicely designed with Adsense placed nicely too. I talked to the owner in a chat room and he says that it makes him some good money. You'll have to determine what "good money" means on your own. He also said that he has many of them and he isn't losing money at the end of the month.

#5 tutcove

tutcove

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:09 AM

What are you exactly asking? The best way is to own your OWN website and place ads on them. How much you earn is based on which keywords your aiming for. There is a website called Spyfu that tells you the value of certain keywords from Adsense.

#6 ashishbhatnagar

ashishbhatnagar

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:18 AM

I think that the owner of Social networking websites and Online gaming website can earn good revenue from google adsense because the traffic of this website is very high.

Other website owner also earns good revenue if he got high quality hits on this website.

#7 _*MichaelBrown_*

_*MichaelBrown_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:15 AM

IMHO, blogs are better for adsense because blogs have hundreds of pages and the more the content your website will have the more traffic and the more traffic the more sales :)

#8 _*aditd_*

_*aditd_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:42 PM

There have various type of website like blog site, forum site, free music video mp3 download site, social site, personal or company advertise site, ecommerce site and many more.

Can anyone reply me "Which kind of website's owner can earn more from Google Adsense".

It's not about the owner it's about the person that clicks the ad. I got from 0.01$ to 4 euro - an us click

#9 BlueBoden

BlueBoden

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:49 AM

Most blogs won't ever get anywhere near the payout doing a single month. I've been running a information based site for about 2 years now, and the most I've ever made with adsense doing a single month is around 12$.

This is however without resorting to dubious techniques, such as placing ads near navigational elements, where the accidental click rate is likely to be much higher.

The truth is, adsense is rather useless for most website owners. You really need a high-traffic site to benefit from adsense, and we will be talking thousands of visitors a month here.

#10 shoppingspout

shoppingspout

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Internet & Music

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:34 AM

Any website which have traffic. Question isn't a type. What I believe is that if you give value to the customers and made a site user freindly and seo freindly. Google will definetly give you the traffic and that will increase your Adsense reveue. There should be some thing good or valueable for the user. Which they like and visit your site again ad again.

#11 jinson

jinson

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

Anyone with high paying keywords can earn with google Adsense. The most essential fact behind good adsense earning is the organic traffic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users