#1 ericwright

ericwright

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:11 PM

Hiya all,

I have created a small animation (a simple motion tween of a gif file), as far as I am aware it works fine - I can preview it in Flash or in my web browser (Firefox) and it looks beautiful - the animation is good quality/seamless.

After publishing it I am left with a .swf and .html file, I can open the .html file in Firefox, and yay, it looks/works fine.

However after uploading it to my website and checking it out it appears enlarged!

... So confused... on my computer it works fine but then somehow it has decided to poop up after uploading - and I havn't changed a thing!

I have tried messing around by converting it into a button, graphic, movie symbol and republish + reupload but to no avail and going into the .html file to alter the dimensions of the Flash object - this does have an effect after uploading but I still can't seem to get it to the original size?!

Please tell me this a simple novice mistake - please enlighten me.

x

Edited by ericwright, 02 August 2010 - 02:18 PM.

#2 ericwright

ericwright

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:42 PM

Simple mistake, was zoomed in on Firefox... hehe! God these last few days trying to figure this out.. urgh. You may delete this thread :( x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users