No replies to this topic

#1 amcdeathknight

amcdeathknight

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:41 PM

I have recently purchased the Wordpress Wiki theme (here) as that type of setup, nice clean, easily upgradeable and not to mention the vast amount of Wordpress plugin's available, would be great. However I am having a bit of an issue(s).

A. I want to be able to make the user experience minimalistic, I want them to be able to edit & create pages, without knowing or experiencing any of the word press dashboard.

B. I need user's to be able to quickly search for relevant documents, and if there isn't anything relevant give the option to "Add a page" similar to Mediawiki's abilities, however I have no knowledge of how to do this.

C. I would to have the install automatically "twitter" twitter, new pages. However with spam out there, not sure if that might be a good idea.

Hopefully you guy's can help me out. This has been a stressful experience trying to get just the right setup and don't really want a cluttered setup to get what I am after, also I don't really want Users to create accounts to be able to edit/add pages, however I would like the option there to keep track of their work and to allow page subscriptions, which I believe the Wordpress Wiki plugin does.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users