#1 derek.sullivan

derek.sullivan

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Interests:preaching, programming, music, friends, outdoors, moves, books

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:58 AM

I got on the main page this morning and it didn't look right and all the sudden there was some little advertisement in the middle of the screen. I hope that isn't p2l and I surely hope it isn't me!!!

#2 dEcade

dEcade

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, Programming, Storm Chasing, Games (Designing and playing), Hockey, Photography

Posted 02 March 2011 - 04:48 PM

Hmm it looks like it is to me.

#3 derek.sullivan

derek.sullivan

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Interests:preaching, programming, music, friends, outdoors, moves, books

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:50 PM

Okay, as long as I'm not the only one. The other day I was getting an attack alert from Firefox and I thought to myself "surely p2l is safe"...

#4 Bug

Bug

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:05 AM

Hey. Just came for a visit over here and noticed the homepage was a little jacked up as well.

I think the advertisement is meant to be there... but I have a feeling either NG or Dan included a stylesheet that they shouldn't have.

Neither are on at the moment, but I'm sure they will see this thread prrrrrrreetty soon.

#5 Bug

Bug

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:07 AM

Thus the culprit being http://youfamilysekr...s/css/style.css towards the footer of the source code - but they should know that already. Just take out the styling for html and you should be sweeeeet.

Probably means you'll have to host the css on your own server... unless it's all script based. And if that's the case then you'll just have to use !important declarations in your CSS ( :beat: ) in which case, have fun with that! lol

Whatever it is, I'm sure they know about it.

...or it could be hacked. lol

Edited by Bug, 03 March 2011 - 04:14 AM.

#6 Canen Art

Canen Art

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • Interests:I love taking photos of nature. That includes everything from the little bugs and animals all the way to natures beautiful landscapes.

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:23 PM

Yea, I was like what the heck. You have to scroll a long ways to get to the middle of the screen to see the main page. I thought that was really strange.

Regards,

Jason :)

#7 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:21 PM

Hey guys... yeah it definitely looks like we were hacked or somehow compromised and a file was edited to include some stupid malware crap. We've corrected the issue and we're keeping an eye on things. Sorry guys.

Dan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users