Posted 09 June 2005 - 07:59 AM

Nice sig, i like it, well done. :unsure:

#23 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 09:48 AM

u realy like preditor dont you? thats kool, its like my fav movie monster.
realy cool sig, 10/10
but, can i just ask, dont them freaky statues scare your child? lol

No, she thinks they're cool... I keep my collection in my home office but she does go in there and points at them and says "Cool!" :unsure:

Faken

#24 taurus

taurus

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 10:08 AM

i dont understand whats the big deal, you put a render and you motion blur a background (that is not connected) and bang you get mark like 10/10 and 8.5/10, what was the effort?

i give it a 6.5/10

#25 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 11:11 AM

i dont understand whats the big deal, you put a render and you motion blur a background (that is not connected) and bang you get mark like 10/10 and 8.5/10, what was the effort?

i give it a 6.5/10

Hey it's cool how you missed about 20 other things I did. GJ! Not sure what your comment is about the not connected thing... the first movie takes place in the jungle, so a jungle scene would seem to be relevant.

You should also read the rules about critiquing, seeing as your critique is completely non-constructive and a worthless post.

Faken

#26 TommyE

TommyE

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:I like webdesign, learning to code php, drag racing, soccer, posting on p2l and zymic forums, and swimming most of all ^_^

Posted 09 June 2005 - 11:24 AM

That sig is hot. 10/10
Good work faken.

#27 Jamie Huskisson

Jamie Huskisson

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 11:26 AM

i give it a 6.5/10

i'd probably advise you to look at your own 0 out of 10 sig before you comment <3

#28 Xanderdude

Xanderdude

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Interests:Radio controlled flying and Digital art,Web<br />And a little gaming if im bored

Posted 09 June 2005 - 12:56 PM

Looks cool bout on the left side it seems just a little bright to me but 8/10 <3
pretty cool

#29 /quit

/quit

P2L Che

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 02:19 PM

i give it a 6.5/10

i'd probably advise you to look at your own 0 out of 10 sig before you comment <3

omfg. jay pwned!!! I really like it Faken, looks like you used your corel tutorial on it.

#30 Col. Mustard

Col. Mustard

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:first is my sweet, wonderful, beautiful gf! ^_^ then theres making things... anything really lol. and puppies!! puppies are sooooo cute I just love puppies :P and kittens too! hehe...

Posted 09 June 2005 - 02:33 PM

:) I don't like insults. everyone makes different styles and looks, and everyone is at different points in their design careers, no one is simply 'better' than the next person <3 but yeah, I thought non-constructive insults werent allowed jay? :o ok dun wanna start a fight with an admin. on seccond thought Faken, I think it could use a tad more color... lets make it 9/10 k? :D

#31 TommyE

TommyE

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:I like webdesign, learning to code php, drag racing, soccer, posting on p2l and zymic forums, and swimming most of all ^_^

Posted 09 June 2005 - 11:36 PM

;) I don't like insults. everyone makes different styles and looks, and everyone is at different points in their design careers, no one is simply 'better' than the next person :) but yeah, I thought non-constructive insults werent allowed jay? :o ok dun wanna start a fight with an admin. on seccond thought Faken, I think it could use a tad more color... lets make it 9/10 k? ^_^

Well Put :hi:

#32 Jeepinator

Jeepinator

The Jeepinator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 12:56 AM

i like the sig a lot but one problem for me. it may just be my monitor settings but i had to look close to see the "FAKEN" text. its actually kind of cool like that but i dont like squinting at my screen. i still love the rest of it!

#33 adam123

adam123

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts
  • Interests:Programming and stuff.

Posted 10 June 2005 - 02:05 AM

i like the sig a lot but one problem for me. it may just be my monitor settings but i had to look close to see the "FAKEN" text. its actually kind of cool like that but i dont like squinting at my screen. i still love the rest of it!

It must be your monitor, I can see it fine.

#34 Jeepinator

Jeepinator

The Jeepinator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 02:35 PM

it was my monitor. i had it on my game settings which has lower contrast than my PS settings so i couldnt see it.

#35 jat543

jat543

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 07:08 PM

umm the only things i dont like is how grainy (bad word choice?) the statue picture looks cause the background is nice and smooth but the dredlocks of the predator look very rough. also around taht same dredlock area and on the hand it looks like theres an outer glow line thats a bit too sharp around the edge.. maybe a light feather rather than an outer glow?

#36 Hoot

Hoot

* Hooty Tooty Fruit *

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • Interests:Making Websites, Working in 3D, Playing the Drums

Posted 10 June 2005 - 08:11 PM

love the sig, and I would like to say PREDATOR is awsome!!!

#37 Zeus00

Zeus00

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 08:20 PM

I dont love the background used for the sig, but the blending of the stock onto the bg is very nicely done.

#38 taurus

taurus

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 02:03 AM

faken i didnt mean to start a fight with u i just wrote what i think of ur sig, forgive me if u were insulted, nothing personal bro.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users