Signature Request

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 _*camiasm_*

_*camiasm_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2004 - 01:58 PM

Umm, my first request was locked because it was my first post. (I read how to post a signature request and it said nothing about not requesting on your first post :D ) but anyways I figured I'd request again because I've made a few other posts.

I would like to have a signature made for me.

Size: 300x56 (made a typo on the topic description)
Color Scheme: Black/Orange/Red/Purple (like the colors on this site http://led-zeppelin.com ) I'd like it a bit grungy too.
Contents: Jimmy Page, Robert Plant and the ·iNi·mical logo
Text: Camiasm ( I'd like the font to be kind of grungy and aged like the one in my other sig.)
Other: I would like to have it kind of faded, grungy and old looking

Here is my old signature, to give you a basic idea of what I want. I would like the same layout except I want Robert Plant to take Carlos Santana's (the guitarist on the left) spot.

Posted Image

Here is the ·iNi·mical logo I couldn't find a better picture, I just cut that out from the side of our website. I just cut that out from the side of our site.

Posted Image

Here are a bunch of pictures of Jimmy Page and Robert Plant http://led-zeppelin....otoarchive.html I would appreciate it if you could have Jimmy Page in full swing with his Les Paul (the singled necked golden guitar) and Robert Plant with his mouth open singing.

Sorry for being so picky...

#2 _*InviSniper_*

_*InviSniper_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2004 - 03:42 PM

Yea, it didn't say anything about 1st post requesting. That's weird.

#3 _*camiasm_*

_*camiasm_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2004 - 07:39 PM

Does anyone know of sig design websites?

#4 _*mYth_*

_*mYth_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2004 - 07:43 PM

Why dont you just make one yourself, so it can be considered YOURS and you can also learn a few things.

#5 _*theguid_*

_*theguid_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2004 - 07:54 PM

You can request a sig here, and they will make you a pretty sweet sig, but they have implemented a new rule to keep people from just abusing the forum(i.e. requesting stuff but never contributing anything back to the forum). Check out topic New sig request rules It's a very reasonable rule and I don't see any reason why you wouldnt be able to make 30 decent quality posts over a week or two. Surely you wont die if it takes you another couple of weeks to get a new sig [:
Hope that helps you out some.

#6 _*camiasm_*

_*camiasm_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2004 - 08:44 PM

Yeah, I'm aware of that new rule. I registered here just to request a sig before that rule was implied, it was implied before I got my sig made so I was wondering if you guys would recommend any sites that are JUST for sig requesting.

#7 _*SERB-4-LIFE_*

_*SERB-4-LIFE_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2004 - 04:12 AM

well faken came up with that rule because of people like you <_< who just come here for sigs and php tuts :) make a few posts and when u get 30 request a sig it will take u about 1 hour :) it didnt even take me that long but no spam :)

#8 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 08:11 AM

Yeah, I'm aware of that new rule. I registered here just to request a sig before that rule was implied, it was implied before I got my sig made so I was wondering if you guys would recommend any sites that are JUST for sig requesting.

When I get a free sec, I'll post some for you. But in the mean time, B) :P

Faken

#9 _*InviSniper_*

_*InviSniper_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2004 - 03:11 PM

HA! B) HAHA! This one's funnier. :P :D

#10 _*camiasm_*

_*camiasm_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2004 - 09:40 PM

30 posts sig please ;)

#11 _*Jaymz_*

_*Jaymz_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2004 - 03:35 PM

Dan said he'd do it... just not when lol

#12 _*camiasm_*

_*camiasm_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2004 - 05:22 PM

I hate to be a nag, but I've been waiting for 11 days. If you aren't going to make me one can you at least give me some websites that will? Thanks..

#13 _*Jaymz_*

_*Jaymz_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2004 - 05:25 PM

I would do this but I don't have a lot of time at the moment... sorry dude but school and paying customers come first...

#14 _*sEVEn_*

_*sEVEn_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2004 - 05:27 PM

lol

ooops!

:D how bout.. you wait 18 days..

we are busy people and maybe you're not first on the list?... I'm not trying to be a bitch or anything here, but it takes a bit of time and inspiration to make a sig. Keep cool and we'll get to it I am sure.

If you don't want to wait, then YOU go find another website that offers it free. MacDonalds doesn't advertise Burger Kings hamburgers ;> heh, but they WILL tell you the ingredients in their meals :) (for the most part :P) so you can make them yourself.

Or you can wait for a P2L spectacular one! Your choice! We're tryin' here pal!

Take care.

#15 _*.N._*

_*.N._*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2004 - 05:51 PM

I think you should wait... if you pay me, I'll do one in less than 45 min :P

#16 _*camiasm_*

_*camiasm_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2004 - 07:32 PM

I didn't know there was a wait, I was told that they usually get done in less than an hour. I just thought you guys were ignoring me :P . I'll wait then, thanks. :)

#17 _*Jaymz_*

_*Jaymz_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2004 - 08:25 PM

USUALLY yes, but school and work and other stuff are time consuming, sorry bro

#18 _*theguid_*

_*theguid_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2004 - 09:26 PM

If you're going to be pushy about getting a sig then shouldnt you put a little more effort into the 30 post rule? I mean, way over half of his posts are either in 'random ramblings' or 'word associations', and that's not even counting the posts in this thread requesting his sig. That would seem sensible, but maybe I'm just crazy in the head....

#19 _*camiasm_*

_*camiasm_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2004 - 10:50 AM

If anyone ever decides to make it, here are some pictures you can use.

Jimmy Page
Posted Image

Robert Plant
Posted Image

#20 _*Taragon_*

_*Taragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2004 - 12:21 PM

I think u should try 2 make ur own sig ;P much cooler that way!

//Tgn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users