back with another prob :P

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 _*Dasra_*

_*Dasra_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2004 - 06:05 AM

Tried to link my pages together with the premade flash buttons in dream' but i had the error of "flash movie button unable to link internal pages :D is there a way to change this ?

i would post code but i'm at work :)

#2 _*SERB-4-LIFE_*

_*SERB-4-LIFE_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2004 - 06:44 AM

post the code its going to be easier to figure out the problem :D

#3 _*Dasra_*

_*Dasra_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2004 - 06:54 AM

Yeah i guessed it would be... only another 5hours to go :D

#4 _*sEVEn_*

_*sEVEn_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2004 - 08:00 AM

you need to upload your flash buttons and if you've done this, check to make sure they are linked to the folder on the FTP that they are in and not the files on your computer.

Flash is fussy too... a lot of the time I have to upload them to the main file directory along with the index and link them from there... they didn't like being in subfolders :D

hope this helps. This may not be the problem. Check where the flash buttons are linked to and get back to us.

#5 _*Dasra_*

_*Dasra_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2004 - 04:59 PM

yep thanx again guys flash is now working..

on another note how do i get the button to open in a new browers page?

code--

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macr...ersion=5,0,0,0" width="100" height="22">
<param name="movie" value="button19.swf">
<param name="quality" value="high">
<embed src="button19.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedi...ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100" height="22" ></embed>
</object>

#6 _*Jay_*

_*Jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2004 - 07:05 PM

i believe thats part of the flash code inside the button itself

#7 _*Dasra_*

_*Dasra_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2004 - 05:34 PM

forget that idea ;)

I've put bit of the site together but i'm looking to use a more advance flash button "i guess" I want to have it pull down more links for the site, much like the buttons atop this site.. is there any tuts that ppl know of that goes with this :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users