#1 jkendo

jkendo

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:web stuff and playing guitar

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:50 AM

Hey everyone. I posted a while back to get some feedback from you all and received some really positive critiques. Well, I took most of them to heart and decided to re-due the entire site with the help of a couple of html & css books from Eric Meyers - Great books by the way. Anyway, take a look and let me know what you think. I even added a forum section for fun. Overall, I'm extremely pleased with the look and feel of the site. It's just for fun so I'm trying to keep it ad free and fast loading. I think the only thing I may do is seperate some of the gallery pages into more than one page to speed those pages up a little. With that said, take a look and let me know what you think.
On a side note, since the last time I posted, our Cocker had some major surgery and is in the process of rehabilitating. You might want to check out the "Luv Lump" section if only to see a doggy in a wheel chair! Have a happy new year :blush:

Jason
mydogshavefleas.com

#2 djones

djones

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 07:58 PM

Thanks, now I'm itching for no reason.

Nice site, easy to view.

#3 Nike

Nike

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Controlling the human and and duck race.

Posted 27 January 2006 - 10:22 PM

Nice layout crappy topic. Dogs get boring after awhile.

#4 Jamie Huskisson

Jamie Huskisson

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 07:05 AM

Nice layout crappy topic. Dogs get boring after awhile.

Please excuse us jkendo we don't normally have such idiotic replies such as this

I like the site.. one of the few people who have put as much effort into the content layout as the core layout its self :) Nicely done

The source code looks great... the only things I can suggest to improve that is moving the css styling to an external file and moving the meta tags above the style information (importance order.. meta tags want to be read before style sheets :))

#5 Sygon

Sygon

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 06:48 AM

I like the design it goes really well, great site, hope it goes well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users