5 replies to this topic

#1 Winters

Winters

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 10:15 AM

Hey guys! I've just finished the first draft of a new and improved web design portfolio site for myself and I'm looking for opinions.

The site was purely made from CSS via Notepad, obviously with a few photoshop images thrown in. Let me know what you think ;)

www.kjbartononline.co.uk

Many Thanks!

#2 Sumpson

Sumpson

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 12:11 PM

looks very good to me, nice layout I'm not sure what to think about the graphic font you used tho..

#3 Eck

Eck

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 12:36 PM

It does look good, but the google search in the bottom, I dunno if thats supposed to be in the main box, or not but having it on the background like that just doesnt look good to me.

But overall it looks quite good. ;)

#4 funkysoul

funkysoul

The Funky Stuff

• Publishing Betazoids
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts
  • Interests:Music: HIM, HIM, HIM, Cafe del Mar, Linkin Park, Fort Minor, Coldplay, Eric Jordan<br />Sports: Snowboarding, KiteSurfing, Extreme Sports<br />Computer: Flash, After Effects, Actionscript

Posted 07 January 2006 - 12:52 PM

Overall look is pretty good.
As mentioned before, I don't like the google box on the bottom right, it just looks weird to me.

What's also itching my eyes, is the "latest 5 designs" font as also the others which use the same font (excluding the logo :) )
It's just not the correct type for a portfolio.. but hey it's just my personal opinion ;)

Funkysoul

#5 Winters

Winters

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 02:25 PM

Thanks for your feedback guys! Really appreciated.!

#6 Good4D4ys

Good4D4ys

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 06:14 AM

Your layout look's good but your links not work :D . Maybe you can put same template in your "not works link" and put some image that say "Under Construction". That's just my suggestion :) .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users