#1 Josh.

Josh.

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Web design and the usual 14 year old stuff

Posted 24 February 2007 - 04:35 PM

Im just wondering if its fine to have multiple companies ads on a random rotating script

For example, when a page is loaded it will display google adsense ads, when a refresh or revisit is done the adverts are delivered by adbrite etc etc

I have the script, just wondering if it was allowed?

Edited by Josh., 24 February 2007 - 04:38 PM.

#2 Av-

Av-

I Feel Left Out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 07:52 AM

Read the companies TOS's, I think Google does not allow having multiple companies on the same page. Site-wide however is no problem.

I'm not 100% sure tho, read the TOS, just to be safe :)

#3 Josh.

Josh.

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Web design and the usual 14 year old stuff

Posted 28 February 2007 - 03:05 PM

Thanks alot :huh:

#4 theblogbeat

theblogbeat

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 07:11 PM

I think you can get away, just make sure you don't serve adsense and adbrite on the same page at once. Alternating is fine.

#5 surfnlearn.com

surfnlearn.com

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:45 PM

The only reason I am posting on this old thread is that the information is wrong.

Go to this official page: https://www.google.c.../...opic=&type=

or read this:

Can I place Google ads on the same page with other ads?

You're welcome to display Google ads on the same site or page as other third party advertisements provided that the formatting or colors of the third party ads is different enough from that of the Google ads. In other words, if you choose to place non-Google ads on the same site or page as Google ads, it should always be clear to the user that the ads are served by different advertising networks and that the non-Google ads have no association with Google. If the formats are naturally similar, we ask that you choose different color schemes for the competing ads.

Our intent with this policy is to be as fair to our advertisers as possible and to maintain the integrity of the AdWords and AdSense programs. You can learn more about this, and all our policies, on our program policies page.

#6 landoporternj

landoporternj

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:00 AM

Im just wondering if its fine to have multiple companies ads on a random rotating script

For example, when a page is loaded it will display google adsense ads, when a refresh or revisit is done the adverts are delivered by adbrite etc etc

I have the script, just wondering if it was allowed?

depending on the usage of your site, you can write your on privacy policy. However if there are money or transaction involve I suggest you consult with a lawyer. I write my own privacy policy for my blog, but thats because I only ask for their name and email, if they choose to contact me.

#7 _*bestvaluecopy_*

_*bestvaluecopy_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:45 AM

Printing is not bad marketing or advertising techniques for your business. you may print attractive flyers for that and distribute to your targeted geo location.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users