4 replies to this topic

#1 drcrazy4

drcrazy4

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 06:52 AM

Well I am under 18 and I need a solution for my website. I only have Paypal though. I have signed up for Bidvertiser and I have the ads on my site but is it worth it? I hear it's not as good as AdSense but I want the next best thing. Oh and what the hell is FeedBurner?

#2 mwookie

mwookie

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 04:01 PM

I have not been very impressed with them. If you have very "generic" traffic it could work out well. I have been trying them on my pregnancy forum and they just don't convert very well. Obviously diet pills and "enlargements" are what they are looking for. I went through and tried to "disqualify" a lot of these and things are slowly improving, but not near what I used to get on AdSense before they began disliking me. Let me know what you experience.

#3 Case

Case

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 207 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 05:33 PM

Oh and what the hell is FeedBurner?

Feedburner is a Really Simple Syndication (RSS) manager website. You basically parse your RSS update feeds through them rather than giving them directly to the viewer as an XML stream. The advantage of this is that they keep a track of who has subscribed to it so you have an idea how many people are keeping tabs on updates to your website.

#4 ktutorials

ktutorials

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 03:27 PM

you better try adbrite its better in money than Bidvertiser but adbrite gives only in check but for any amount even 10$... :)

#5 Proteus

Proteus

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 10:12 AM

I have found them fairly good, made about 150$ from them in 3 months.. so im not complaining.. generic sites are better off tho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users