5 replies to this topic

#1 1P0

1P0

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:15 PM

Going to be a LOOOOOT of cleanup going on here soon ;)

#2 Griffin

Griffin

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts
  • Interests:Things I find interesting.

Posted 17 June 2018 - 01:38 PM

Good to see this place getting some attention again :)

#3 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 04:16 PM

Why hello there folks ;)

Dan

• affenmunkEY likes this

#4 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:11 PM

OK so first thing I've done is removed the Adfly iframe thing that was attached to every single outbound tutorial, that was a nightmare.  I am slowly removing bugs and correct database errors.  There are some admin tools that are broken that I need to fix as well.  I will be working on the forum spam situation, recaptcha functionality that is broken, and database cleanup.  I am also going through all the reported dead tutorials, there are over 1300 of them pending.

There is also a massive comment cleanup needed... spammers have taken over this site, time to get it back ;)

Dan

#5 _*dsullivan_*

_*dsullivan_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:02 PM

Faken,

I've been waiting for a long time for this website to get cleaned up! I've got a lot of questions and research I want to do and this was the only website I knew with a decent database of tutorials. I went by the username "derek.sullivan" but have no clue how to access that account anymore. No biggie. That was years ago ;) I was like 14 then. I'm 28 now. Ha!

#6 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 01:48 PM

Faken,

I've been waiting for a long time for this website to get cleaned up! I've got a lot of questions and research I want to do and this was the only website I knew with a decent database of tutorials. I went by the username "derek.sullivan" but have no clue how to access that account anymore. No biggie. That was years ago ;) I was like 14 then. I'm 28 now. Ha!

Time flies when we're having fun lol!  And I absolutely remember you!!  Do you want me to reset your password or anything?  Send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users