4 replies to this topic

#1 Tos

Tos

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 08:26 AM

I will be posting all the tutorials i make over time here[/url] :) so this will sooner or later get extra full :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

---------------------------------------------

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More coming soon. Im working on about 2 more tutorials in the next week.

#2 SebLev

SebLev

Forum Whore is what I am today!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:44 PM

love your tutorials man... specialy the last one... very simple yet very beautiful keep it up

#3 Tos

Tos

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:07 AM

thanks man if ya ever need help with them or gfx hit me up on msn :angrylooking:
[email protected]

#4 oopzz

oopzz

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:I love pizza and hamburgers, blowing my flute, flirting on and off the internet, travelling, taking care of my grandpa (98 years old) and messing 'round at my forums (and everyone elses for that matter) Cool eh? My interest also lie in visual basic programming and html. I love reading books of Stephen King, Anne Rice and Dean Kontz. I like chatting but only at my own forum because at other places, people want to boot you or flood you with PMs (tongue hanging out). And most of all, I love doing graphics and helping other folks out with their forum. I also like posting at various forums. (That way if I lose any of my stuff I know where to go and get it again) (Laughing) <br /><br />Okay, that's it! Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I also like to crochet, draw and mess around in the yard.

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:31 AM

I'm just a beginner here but not for long. It's the tutorials that give me insight. I really like your use of the gradient tool and up until now, I didn't know how to use it effectively. After reading your tutorial, I can now add more gradients to some of the art I create.

Thanks, rock on!

#5 Scythar

Scythar

Honored X Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 04:26 AM

love the last tut too,
but PLZ PLZ!!,
dont use that C4D word --> You actually mean: the proper use of abstract render from a (which ever) 3D program r whatever in Photoshop...

Since Cinema 4D is a program: C4D's dont exist...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users