14 replies to this topic

#1 1andonlyky

1andonlyky

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:34 PM

I have a website www.squamishfirewood.com. I have added it to Googles URL's and it does come up when searching for squamish firewood, however,I would like my website to also come up when whistler firewood is searched....

Are there are any tricks for placing keywords into the html or something?

I am new to the website making game and just made my site with Microsoft Publisher and am learning slowly but surely :biggrin:

Thanks for your help in the matter!

#2 1andonlyky

1andonlyky

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:52 PM

Ok so now when i search whistler firewood My post to this forum is the 6th one on the results in the google search.... go figure.

Please help me :biggrin:

Edited by 1andonlyky, 20 August 2008 - 10:02 PM.

#3 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:11 AM

Your low PR may have your site coming up very low in SERPS. You probably need to get some links to increase your PR and keyword association and your site will show up higher in the search results. You may also want to sign up for the free Google tools and add the sitemap XML to your site. You can then log in and see exactly when google last crawled your site and other useful information.

Dan

#4 B.Jones

B.Jones

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:09 AM

Your low PR may have your site coming up very low in SERPS. You probably need to get some links to increase your PR and keyword association and your site will show up higher in the search results. You may also want to sign up for the free Google tools and add the sitemap XML to your site. You can then log in and see exactly when google last crawled your site and other useful information.

Dan

Is there any programs for checking the links to your site? And how long do I have to wait before they gives higher pagerank?

#5 JRauck

JRauck

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:26 PM

The next time you will receive a higher page rank is probably the next time ur page is crawled.(Faken can correct me if im wrong) If you have awstats you can get this info, also every person that has gone to ur page, what browser they use, etc... Also I think you can get it free from google, not really sure but I think they have a toll that does this.

#6 Seo Material

Seo Material

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:53 AM

hi ,
1andonlyky you should increase your back links and use whistler firewood keywords on your back links and also add this keyword on your meta tag. To check your back links use following search on yahoo, google. Use yahoo it give more accurate results.
link:http://www.yoursitename.com

#7 mendy80

mendy80

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 11:05 PM

I have a website www.squamishfirewood.com. I have added it to Googles URL's and it does come up when searching for squamish firewood, however,I would like my website to also come up when whistler firewood is searched....

I am new to the website making game and just made my site with Microsoft Publisher and am learning slowly but surely :D

Thanks for your help in the matter!

Be very careful to add a keyword into tags like; keywords, title, meta, meta_keywords, header.
The more one of your sites show itīs relevance content to the filter of a searchengine the more relevance do the filter find your site for the chosen keyword. You should also do a research for your keyword dencity in your maintext.

#8 unnati

unnati

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:36 AM

Yes ofcourse you can place meta tags in your source page. In this way search engines will crawl your page and you will get the ranking on your targeted keyword. And with that go for some SEO work. This will help to get good traffic to your site..

#9 DeborahBradley

DeborahBradley

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:51 AM

Seo Material is correct, also try to submit articles in article directory and use whistler firewood a your keyword and link it to your site. Post article with the keyword whistler firewood in it and wait.

#10 _*advindevis_*

_*advindevis_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:51 AM

If you want that whistler firewood keyword find your website than you should change HTML meta tags in HTML coding. In HTML meta tags add whistler firewood as keyword. Thus, you can add it and search your website by whistler firewood.

#11 bella10388

bella10388

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:33 PM

hi ,
1andonlyky you should increase your back links and use whistler firewood keywords on your back links and also add this keyword on your meta tag. To check your back links use following search on yahoo, google. Use yahoo it give more accurate results.
link:http://www.yoursitename.com

Such a very amazing link!

#12 _*aaronaddy_*

_*aaronaddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:58 AM

Try social bookmarking and article writing for better Serp against that word.

#13 _*mrkallen_*

_*mrkallen_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:21 AM

Well you need proper SEO for your website, after optimizing your website you need to do link building to increase your link popularity which matters a lot in terms of search engines. Get backlinks for high PR sites.

#14 _*seetha20_*

_*seetha20_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:49 AM

best way you can post some blogs and forums.

...........................................................................................
pcb design house/pcb design company

#15 MikeGalt

MikeGalt

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Web design, Nutrition, Business, Investing, Staying in shape

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:37 PM

You can also create a Google Webmaster Tools account. Not sure if I saw anyone post this yet but it helps me find out details about my site. Also, listen to what Mendy80 said about making sure your keywords are in your title, meta-keywords/description

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users