10 replies to this topic

#1 Praise

Praise

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:50 AM

is there a legit company that can give me 40,000 hits if i give them around $100, all i need is 40,000 for now.. 90% will click on this ad i have that makes me money...i presented it in a way that makes it apart of my site so i cant fail.. iknow its hard to get targeted traffic and interested viewers at that...some people just view a site for the hell of it... ( remembers the southpark logging episode)

Edited by Praise, 04 September 2008 - 02:58 AM.

#2 UnrealMedia

UnrealMedia

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 12:55 PM

90% of your traffic will not click on adverts...

Yes there are companys that will do this but most of the time its not organic traffic. It will be generated by automatic scripts. Just do it your self. Don't take easy ways round things, it will pay off. :)

#3 TFM4th

TFM4th

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:55 AM

When you say you made it a part of your site, do you mean you plan to trick people into clicking the ads? If thats the case and the people you are advertising for find out they prob wont be too happy. Otherwise Unreal is right, You'll be lucky if you get 5% of the people to click on your ads.

#4 luvtrees

luvtrees

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:23 AM

A lot of companies selling traffic sell really low quality traffic that may show up as hits on your stats, but no real person may see your site.

#5 Seo Material

Seo Material

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:36 AM

It is also depend on your site content. If your site is related to entertainment then there is more chance to hit the ads bcz and on official or business or information site there is a less chance. But best companies offer special services to increase website traffic. If your website's traffic increases then there is more chance of hitting on ads.

Edited by Seo Material, 17 November 2008 - 04:39 AM.

#6 tss324

tss324

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:49 PM

Just do it your self. Don't take easy ways round things, it will pay off.

In total agreement with this assessment. You can't be sure about the quality and
relevance of the traffic you'll be getting. In the long run, take the well travelled but
slower path. Google is now paying closer attention to bounce rates and average
time spent per visit. So, artificial traffic will not help that cause either.

#7 spikegomez

spikegomez

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:52 AM

some times 10% of the traffic don't click on ads...

#8 MarkB

MarkB

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:04 PM

From what i understand (and experienced) someone would be jumping the moon if they had 40k visitors and 1% clicked.

#9 nfinite

nfinite

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:58 AM

Not sure if there is a specific to the content of the site??

I would read up on the difference between page views & hits.
This also could all depend on the exact nature of what needs to be stimulated for you to be paid.

Get your 40,000 by simple time and process. Your goals can be easily gotten in a short dedicated time-frame.

Besides having function, practicality - ( Advertise on high traffic sites, services, networks )

(Set time dedicated to results .{hits}.)

Develop a simple ad script into your splash screen -{ . while re-directing with action - java script . }-

#10 desbest

desbest

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:55 AM

The only traffic those websites give are popup traffic. Yes popups that people close down once the popup.
That's how they provide so much traffic in a short space of time, popups.

#11 Spyder

Spyder

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:03 PM

Not only do they close them, but so many web broswers come bundled with popup blockers these days that most popups never reach the end user. I don't know if these blocked popups still count, but I have a feeling that they will be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users