23 replies to this topic

#1 mendy80

mendy80

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 11:08 PM

Where can I find a decent pagerank-checker? I have done long enough research at the web to justify the question in this forum, I think. What I´m looking for is a program who can range sites pagerank based on different keywords.

#2 Clifford

Clifford

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:25 AM

What I´m looking for is a program who can range sites pagerank based on different keywords.

If you find one , let me know. That would be a handy tool for sure.

#3 mendy80

mendy80

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:08 PM

What I´m looking for is a program who can range sites pagerank based on different keywords.

I have used one before, but that was at my last workplace. They had created a tool on their own. I had access until last week, my God I didnt know I could miss a tool like that so much. Google Keywords Adwords tool gave almost wasted information compared to this tool. When I worked there I took it for granded that similiar tools excisted, but i was obviously wrong.

#4 unnati

unnati

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:33 AM

I have used one before, but that was at my last workplace. They had created a tool on their own. I had access until last week, my God I didnt know I could miss a tool like that so much. Google Keywords Adwords tool gave almost wasted information compared to this tool. When I worked there I took it for granded that similiar tools excisted, but i was obviously wrong.

R u sure that the google keyword adwords tool is of no use. i have just entered into this and i was told that google tool is very nice.. ... :)
If you get one please lemme know....Posted Image

#5 WilliamTaylor

WilliamTaylor

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:30 AM

Guys try using Market Samurai its a keyword tools which based its result from Google and its many features also.

#6 lesterbeach

lesterbeach

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:22 AM

Hey guys,

Please search on google and you can find what you want.

#7 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:49 PM

I always used this: http://www.seocentro...d-position.html

The problem is that the results will change and these things are somewhat useless in my view. The search results vary by country, geo location etc. And google uses behavioral targetting. So even though that check might have P2L listed as 23rd for "tutorials", I check google myself and I am nowhere to be found near 23.

#8 JemsRoker

JemsRoker

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Internet browsing and creating new design.

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:56 AM

What do you mean by pr ? I think pagerank is if any site always keep it's PR = 0 , that means the site has poor traffic most of time. What if that site have very high PR but no traffic at all, it may tell you that that site may be poor of contents and not attracting people to come back but may only have a lots of back links.

#9 John Moore

John Moore

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:06 PM

What do you mean by pr ? I think pagerank is if any site always keep it's PR = 0 , that means the site has poor traffic most of time. What if that site have very high PR but no traffic at all, it may tell you that that site may be poor of contents and not attracting people to come back but may only have a lots of back links.

Having a pagerank 0 does not mean it has less to no traffic at all. It just means there is not much websites with the same relevance connected or suggesting to it. And yet it could have traffic from regular readers. It just that nobody connects or non relevant sites connect to it. You are correct on your assumption though that a High PR site has a lot of relevant back linked sites.

#10 DJfrOKI

DJfrOKI

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:51 PM

I have always used prchecker.info. But it depends what you are really looking for. Like someone mentioned above, most new sites will PR-0. PR is also determined by how long the site (domain) has been around. Hope this helps a little.

#11 _*aprillove20_*

_*aprillove20_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:53 PM

Well, you can this http://golink-direct.../multiplepr.php for pagerank-checking.

#12 tutcove

tutcove

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:14 AM

For Chrome I use Chrome SEO. Gives you PR, Backlinks all sorts of good info: https://chrome.googl...egpdceadpfaoclj

#13 BahadurShah

BahadurShah

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Web Design, Internet Marketing

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:36 PM

I use Google Chrome's PageRank extension that shows the PR of any site once it loads. I've been using it for a while now and it is pretty trustworthy.

#14 _*creeper_*

_*creeper_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:37 AM

Hello,

I have never find such software, though you can find list of websites on the basis of pagerank....

Regards,
creeper

Social Media Marketing | Social Media Agency | Social Media Marketing

#15 ashishbhatnagar

ashishbhatnagar

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:05 AM

Hi!

Check this url www.iwebtool.com. This website contain all the useful tools of SEO.You can also check page rank here.

#16 _*advindevis_*

_*advindevis_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:11 AM

"Google Page Rank Checker" is the best pagerank checker tool to find page rank of any website. This tool works effectively and it provide excellent information about page rank. If you want to check keyword rank on website than you can use "Google keyword rank checker tool".

#17 _*jack1_*

_*jack1_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:08 AM

There many websites which are providing online PR checker search Google on install Google bar in fire fox for regular use.

#18 _*MichaelBrown_*

_*MichaelBrown_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:35 AM

I dont think so it is hard to find PR checker. There are loads of tools online for free. Just Google with this query " PR checker " and you will find it very easily.

#19 _*mrkallen_*

_*mrkallen_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:17 AM

Install Google bar for regular PR check on every site you visit. Else there are many site available that provide PR checker tool.

#20 _*aditd_*

_*aditd_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:39 PM

Where can I find a decent pagerank-checker? I have done long enough research at the web to justify the question in this forum, I think. What I´m looking for is a program who can range sites pagerank based on different keywords.

And this could help for ..? Anyway don't think you would find something like that.
For simple pr check and other useful tips and rankings install seoquake for Mozilla or IE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users