9 replies to this topic

#1 Broxi

Broxi

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 05:21 PM

hi i am new to the forum so hope i am posting in the correct area anyway here goes.i am looking for a tutorial or some help for an image i want to use but i want it to be an animation of the image so it comes in at different parts,i have photoshop cs 8.0 which i can use pretty well,i also have macromedia flash 2004.i am pretty new to it as i have really beeen concentrating on photoshop cs8.0 but would now like to turn my attention to flash,hopefully someone on here can help and also make some sense from this my first post. :i have the image in good quality and i also have a demo of what i want it to look like at its finish,would love a tutorial on how to do it myself so i can learn as quicly as possible.

#2 FlashGameboy

FlashGameboy

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Mostly flash but im trying to work on Maya and some<br />signiture design

Posted 12 April 2005 - 07:13 PM

so are you trying to animate the picture?

#3 CoryMathews

CoryMathews

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 11:00 PM

what are you trying to do?

#4 Broxi

Broxi

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 11:47 AM

think it,s actually tweens and frames of a graphic i,m not sure of the actual term for it as i said i am new to the forum and also new to using flash,so sorry for the poor description.

#5 Broxi

Broxi

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 12:22 PM

trying to make an image go from totally transparent to totally visible using flash i have sent the image via pm hopefully someone can help thanks. B)

#6 Broxi

Broxi

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 10:39 AM

if anyone can help me with a flash graphic intro go from totally transparent to totally visible then please get in touch asap.i have 2 perfect images of what i need and also a demo url link to what i want for my flash intro i dont have a psd for my image.
please get in touch via pm please.

#7 soyunlocofl

soyunlocofl

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 01:49 PM

Can i see the demo of what you want. I be glad to help you.

#8 Broxi

Broxi

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 04:10 PM

thanks for your reply i have now done this myself i had an image i wanted to use and with the use of photoshop i turned the image into a psd file and made the graphic motion tween in 6 parts using flash mx.thanks for your reply and offer.

now all i need to do is figure out how to make the buttons i want with sound.

#9 soyunlocofl

soyunlocofl

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 04:18 PM

Can you explain yourself more?, are you trying to make a button that when the user click or rollover it make a sound or that when the user click it play a sound.

#10 Shortz

Shortz

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:20 AM

Can you explain yourself more?, are you trying to make a button that when the user click or rollover it make a sound or that when the user click it play a sound.

if he wants to do that there are crap loads of tutorials on that listed in the P2L Flash section on the site...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users