No replies to this topic

#1 PaulAmy

PaulAmy

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:29 AM

Hello. I am new to this forum but not new to using them. I also know this is an Invision powerboard forum. I run one myself. Anyway, to the topic in hand:

I have made a Tetris flash game Click here and I am just in need to know how to make it so when players get a game over that they can submit their scores.

I have full access to my server files including it's databases. I would like to know how to make it so when game over my forum members can submit their high scores and it shows the high scores with their usernames next to it. I have drawn an example picture as how I would like the High scores to be submitted on a page below:
Posted Image

The key thing is, its for my forum members. I need Detailed Step-by step instructions on how I can go on about this high score thing, including:

A: what codes and where, if needs to be in Actionscript.
B: XML form, exact coding and database connect info (I can alter the database connection as I have full access to that)
C: Any PhP Coding I need to have the High scores display on webpage. Even Javascript if need be.

Heck, Just the full info will do. I have searched everywhere on how to but cannot find anything. Please help. Thanks :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users