Photo

New P2Pod Video is Up, Topsites is launched, Twitter Feed is up, Ad system and MUCH MORE!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:37 PM

Good afternoon P2L peeps, welcome to a fairly large site update! Before I get in to it though, I just want to take the time to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone... hope you all had an awesome holiday season and you're refreshed and ready to rock in 2010, I know I am!

OK first up, I've just posted a new P2Pod Video for your viewing pleasure, and this video covers the latest developments on the site, what's been happening with me personally, and what we have coming up down the pipe. This P2Pod is Episode 2 and covers the following:

• Twitter Feed Announcement
  • Topsites Launch
  • Ad System Update
  • Monetization Assistance
  • The Magic of Divorce
  • Donna's Retirement
  • Introducing Barry
  • Contest - How you can win $50!
  • General Rambling from Dan

To watch the P2Pod Video, simply visit the main page and click on the high or low quality Podcast links at the top right side of the site. I admit the video is a bit subdued, I have a lot on my mind lol! I promise I'll be hyper in the next video!

For those of you that don't feel like watching me prattle on for 15 minutes, here's a quick rundown of a couple of new features you should know about:

Twitter Feed Announcement

Pixel2life now has an official Twitter feed, which I will be using to quickly post updates, sneak peeks, and inside scoops on the site before it hits the waves anywhere else. We've already posted some advance updates like the topsites preview that wasn't seen anywhere else. Please follow us at http://twitter.com/pixel2life

Topsites Launch

I know a TON of you guys were disappointed that our link exchange system (aka Topsites) was not included in the v5 update. We decided we didn't want to use the IPB add-on like before, we wanted something scratch-build for us but we couldn't get it done in time for launch. BUT IT'S BACK! The Topsites link exchange system is ready to go and you can check it out and add up to 10 sites to the list right away at http://www.pixel2life.com/topsites/

Remember, make sure you link back to us using the code provided to you when you join the topsites or we can't track your inbound traffic and you won't get credit for anything. Once you join, your site will randomly be displayed in the footer of our site and if your site is in the top 10 sites that send us the most traffic, your site will be displayed the entire week in our top 10 section within the footer as well. Just don't cheat, we do audit the topsites for cheaters. We also prune people that are not sending us traffic, it's automatic. So don't just add yourself then not link back to us, you will get deleted.

For the rest of the goodies, be sure to watch the P2Pod as there is a TON more to hear about, otherwise keep an eye on the news and I will be posting all kinds of updates this week. P2Podsters get the scoops before all!

Thanks all, talk to you soon!
Dan
  • sweasegew likes this

#2 dEcade

dEcade

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, Programming, Storm Chasing, Games (Designing and playing), Hockey, Photography

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:17 PM

The next podcast sounds really cool! :popcorn: Donna :artist:

#3 Trusttec

Trusttec

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Webdesign, Wakeboarding, snowmobling

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:55 PM

Trusttec Lives!!! I liked the podcast very informative!

#4 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:59 AM

no words Attached File  cry_blow.gif   7.19KB   33 downloads

#5 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:39 PM

no words Attached File  cry_blow.gif   7.19KB   33 downloads

Love ya D :popcorn:

#6 PixelHiveDesign

PixelHiveDesign

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:16 PM

Check out http://www.buysellads.com for montenization. I don't know what kind of traffic you have but your site content is perfect for that crowd of advertisers.

#7 Pepper

Pepper

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 02:07 AM

Check out http://www.buysellads.com for montenization. I don't know what kind of traffic you have but your site content is perfect for that crowd of advertisers.

Yeah, i was thinking the same thing. I would have thought Pixel2life would have jumped on the Buysellad bandwagon by now

#8 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:59 AM

Yeah I'm going to be looking in to it shortly, a few people have mentioned them to me. Thanks guys :P

Dan

#9 chist3r

chist3r

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:07 PM

Hey Dan.. I love your site so much and I'm sorry for what's going on..
Why don't you look for an investor.. It's great site and I think that you will find some interested investors

BTW.. I tried to buy some P2L Credit but no luck because PayPal doesn't work here in Egypt.. and it will be great if you decided to add an other gateway that work in Egypt

Wish you good luck :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users