#1 DJHardist

DJHardist

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:06 AM

Hey guys,

Our new community has been launched today, and we're basically looking for some feedback on how to improve the forums. The reason we chose a forum and not a website / forum, is because a forum is much more easy to maintain. A website might follow in the future.

http://www.2extreme.eu

The idea is, having a community where a lot of things are being covered, computer / networking help, tutorials, galleries, and much more. If you have any tips on how to improve the forums please let me know. Also, I've chosen for a style from extremepixels, which I thought that would give our community a nice and clean look, I don't like dark styles.

Again, any tips on how to improve are very much welcome!

Edited by DJHardist, 23 January 2010 - 07:01 AM.

#2 Trevsweb

Trevsweb

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:the usual GFX and coding

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:43 AM

hi, while theres nothing wrong with you choice in forum style, it has been used on many websites already spanning over 5 year now i think since that style was released. anyway theres nothing new to it so hard to really evaluate your site on the design.

i personally think none specific forums die out pretty quick. pick a topic and stick to it. you seam by your username to be into music so stick to that. cut down the forums to about 5/6 forums until you have enough members and posters.
there are many forums out there already doing what you do and you need a pulling factor to get new members.
if you want another pulling factor you need to look unique and have some geneuninly interesting topics to interest posters

wosh you luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users