3 replies to this topic

#1 kenish_01

kenish_01

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 08:27 AM

Hi corry mathew! nice to meet you, I am one of your avid fan of your website. you are so good in flash. I read your post here: http://www.pixel2lif...t=0

by making a roll in and roll out animation, I can't figure it out when will I put the animation I created inside the button. can you send me the flash file of a finished flash button. I really need to learn this, because we have a school project in flash. thanks. it would be a great feeling if I knew this. here is my email: [email protected]

#2 user_f_ps_other

user_f_ps_other

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 01:38 PM

Hi kenish_01

So all you want is a animation to start when the cursor is over it. If this is right I could send you a fla. file.

#3 kenish_01

kenish_01

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 10:29 PM

yes.. could you send it to me.. here's my email address: [email protected],, thanks a lot, I really do need this..

#4 CoryMathews

CoryMathews

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 01:33 AM

ye i will im outta town right now but i will get back on the 27th and i will send u a copy of some links that work that way. im also going to be making a video tut on how to do buttons like that sometime in the future. its on my list of tuts to right. didnt know i had fans out there lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users