No replies to this topic

#1 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:16 PM

Hey all!

Unfortunately we had some issues when we updated the server software and notched up our security... for a few days anyone who submitted a tutorial that included an avatar did not upload properly and your data was not saved correctly. So please note if you submitted a tutorial between March 5th and March 9th (inclusively) and you uploaded an avatar (or tried to) and you noticed your tutorial is not in the queue OR listed as accepted on your source site page, it was deleted from the database. I am VERY sorry about this as I know it's a pain to resubmit them, but if you do want them to be included in our database, you will need to give it one more go. If you try to submit your tutorial and it says the URL already exists, then your tutorial has not been removed and it still in the queue. As of right now I am back logged to March 9th, but will be plowing through fairly agressively in the next few days to try and get caught up before I go to Manwin to start my project management position next week.

So again my apologies... please resubmit when you can and I'll get those tutorials approved ASAP!

Dan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users