Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:47 PM

Hey guys,

On the internet I found this logo:
Posted Image

I would like to create my own logo in the exact same style but I can't figure out how to do this. Do you guys recognise this or can you help me with recreating this logo with my own text?
EDIT: I found out that the text "Sarra-Marie" the "Bell Gothic" commercial font is.

Edited by screwgravity, 15 May 2012 - 04:06 PM.

#2 DoC

DoC

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:20 AM

To me it looks like the logo itself might have been a font that has been rasterized, rotated, and chopped in various places with the oval and rectangular marquee tools. Then it looks like they added 3 wite ovals with different opacities giving it the different shades of pink.

This is a poor design but an example of what im talking about

Attached Files

• Attached File  sm.jpg   35.5KB   0 downloads

#3 Nahin

Nahin

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:24 AM

To me it looks like the logo itself might have been a font that has been rasterized, rotated, and chopped in various places with the oval and rectangular marquee tools. Then it looks like they added 3 wite ovals with different opacities giving it the different shades of pink.

This is a poor design but an example of what im talking about

It's not as like before one, slightly problem with this I think!

Hey guys,

On the internet I found this logo:
qy5yfl.jpg

I would like to create my own logo in the exact same style but I can't figure out how to do this. Do you guys recognise this or can you help me with recreating this logo with my own text?
EDIT: I found out that the text "Sarra-Marie" the "Bell Gothic" commercial font is.

I think not necessary to follow anyone for logo because it should be unique. And it's the presentation either of your company and neither your blog. So go ahead without copy or duplicate to anyone! I hope you will do better in your future.

#4 biju

biju

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:49 AM

You can use pen tool or another selection tool to make look like it. If you need a vector file then Illustrator would be the best way to do it. Best of luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users